Kill the darkness

I was on my to capital wearing my imperial arms the Pokemon diamond it gave me the ability to bring any Pokemon I want I just have six at this time an with me is my partner Lucario. His the first Pokemon I ever called upon. "I can't wait to get to the capital Lucario to get money and save the last bit of our village. Lucario happens to nod in agreement with what I said. I have six more Pokemon on me with different Pokeballs. I have different potion, berries, revives, a healing center that runs on my Pokemon Diamond I have wearing like a necklace. I even have a Pokedex of every Pokemon if I don't know it I can still use it the diamond around my neck never runs low on power so I can keep using it no matter what even if the situation is it will never run low. I looked at the sky smiling. " I wonder what exciting things awaits in the capital." I said. I also have another weapon even if I get into hand to hand combat a sword an for long range a bow and arrows.

Lucario is a bipedal dog/wolf/jackal-like , with a few raccoon-like characteristics as well. Though it is similar in appearance to , Lucario has some notable differences, such as having redder eyes. Its fore-paws are black and it has large pointed spikes in place of the oval shaped bumps on Riolu. There is also a third spike protruding in the middle of its chest. Lucario's ears and muzzle are longer in comparison to Riolu but it retains the black "mask" and red eyes. The "mask" also has an added upper stripe. It also has four black sensory bundles on the back of its head opposed to Riolu, who only had two and were previously located on the side of its head. Additionally, Lucario's torso is covered in yellow fur with thicker patches on the collar. When its mouth is open, four large canine teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, can be seen.

Concept artwork of Mega Lucario.

Upon , it has slimmer thighs, and longer yellow colored fur. Its paws become crimson and have grown more spikes. There are black markings on its blue fur due to its heightened aura. The sensory bundles also grown longer with two of them having crimson tips. Its eyes have changed from red to orange. I we heard screaming from the distance we see an earth dragon. "A class 1 danger beast an earth dragon here we go Lucario." I said. Lucario nods an we ran to help the men out. A boy cuts one of the danger beasts arms off. "Use Aura Sphere!" I said. Lucario blasted the other one off surprising the boy. I land down. I am wearing a hoodie. I have blue pants and a red shirt. I have blue and red hair, and blue jacket. "You don't lose focus!" I said. "Oh right sorry." He said. He jumped an started to cut the monster up. An kills it quick nice job kid." I said "thanks an the names Tatsumi." said Tatsumi.

Tatsumi gives off a kind, generous, level-headed and friendly vibe. He was shown to be a bit arrogant and naïve in the early chapters, when in his first appearance he believed he could be given an immediate rank of Captain in the armed forces. "Jerry and this is Lucario." I said. Tatsumi looks at Lucario. "Lucario?" asked Tatsumi. "I will explain everything later on." I said. "Hey you two thanks for the help you two." said the man. "No problem the names Jerry." I said. An I am Tatsumi I am going into the capital to make a name for myself." said Tatsumi. The man explained their are monster far worse then the earth dragon we just fought. He said the monsters are known as people. I perked up an me and Tatsumi left. "So you going to the capital huh Tatsumi?" I asked walking with him. "Yeah man what about you?" asked Tatsumi. "Same here actually me and Lucario is from a different village from the kingdom." I said. With a big amount of money sack. "Wow so how strong are you as a fighter?" asked Tatsumi. "I am a strong fighter." I said. He looks at my necklace with the Pokemon Diamond. "nice necklace bro." said Tatsumi. "Thanks Tatsumi I had it ever since when I was a kid." I said. "Wow really?" asked Tatsumi. "Yup." I said. When we got to the capital I looked around with Lucario by my side. People just looks at Lucario thinking that he is some kind of danger beast. "Jerry isn't it a little weird that people are staring at you with Lucario out?" asked Tatsumi. "It will be fine trust me dude Lucario won't harm a person or any of my other five friends I have." I said. "Wait you have more?" asked Tatsumi. "Yup but I can call upon more then that many but I stick wth the six I choose to have by my side." I said.