Kill the authority

After the day of us getting to Night Raids base we buried our love ones. I am at my families grave with Lucario. While Tatsumi is Grieving for his friends. Chamander is by his side sad. I looked up at the sky knowing my family is watching over us an I smiled. Tatsumi remembered his friends words. I looked at my friend. I looked back. "Let's make a pact that if we die we die together." said Sayo. "We are going to be leaders in the imperial capital." said Ieyasu. "An make enough money to save the village we'll be heroes." said Tatsumi. It was in his mind. "So much for that now I am out here alone." said Tatsumi in his head. But is when two pairs of familiar breast was resting on his head. Leone giggled a bit. I see Tatsumi back off a bit. "Aah don't sneak up on me like that!" said Tatsumi. I laughed at his expression. "So have you two decided to officially join us yet?" asked Leone.

"I am going to need some time to think about it okay." I said. "I told you guys.... Uh." said Tatsumi. He gets pulled over to breast petting his head. "You really do have the makings of an assassins you know you too Jerry." said Leone. "Its not the matter whether or not I'd be good at it alright. I just don't want to kill peole." said Tatsumi. Leone grabbed around his neck dragged him back to the hide out I walked beside her. "Oh Leone here." I said. I made her a Poke ball. "Oh a gift for me?" she asked. "Yeah it will go great for your beast mode from your belt." I said. She tossed it out came a male Pyroar. Pyroar is a distinctly lion-like Pokémon. It has a tan-colored face, a blunt leonine muzzle, intense blue eyes, a black triangular nose, and rounded ears. Its large, powerful body is covered in brown and tan-colored fur. It has bulky tan-colored paws and feet with three visible toes on each; when angered or attacking, Pyroar unsheathes its sharp retractable claws. The male Pyroar has a magnificent bushy mane of blazing red and yellow flames encircling his head. The female Pyroar lacks the mane, and instead has a long tuft of red and yellow flaming fur atop her head. Pyroar's fiery mane is very hot to the touch, and glows brightly when it attacks. It has a long, slender brown tail with a bushy tan-colored tip. The male Pyroar's ears are concealed by its large mane, but the female's ears can be seen. She pets her Pyroar an smiled. "Wow thanks." She said. I nods telling her she is welcomed. "That Pokemon is Pyroar by the way the Royal Pokemon a fire type The mane of a male Pyroar heats up to over 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit during battle. Merely approaching it will cause severe burns." I said. Leone and Tatsumi is shocked.

We get in the base an was introduced to a girl named Sheele. Sheele was a slender-yet-curvaceous young woman with long, purple hair and eyes. She usually wore a revealing, sleeveless lilac cheongsam with detached lilac arm sleeves and white boots. She usually had her Teigu with her. She wore glasses and had a scar on her right cheek. During her earlier appearances, she wore a hat. "Oh they still doesn't want to be part of the team spite all that has happened." said Sheele. I make her a bug ball for with a Scyther. "They are a bit hesitant so I was hoping you could give them some words of encouragement okay." said Leone. Lucario is be my side smiling. Sheele thinks a bit. "Well since we showed both of you the location of our hide out if we can't convince you to join the team you'll both be dead." said Sheele. I wasn't scared at all to be honest. "Uh is that suppose to be encouragement or a threat." said Tatsumi. I walked over. "Here think of it as thanks for saving us back there." I said. She tossed the Poke ball an out came a Scyther. Scyther resembles a mantis. It is green with two wings that enable flight. It has two razor-sharp scythes for arms are cream-colored section between its head, thorax, and abdomen. Its feet are tall and almost extends its thighs, rounded, and conical; each foot ends in three small, white claws on its front side. "Whoa whose that Pokemon Jerry?" asked Tatsumi in excitement. I laughed a bit. "Meet Scyther the Mantis Pokemon a Bug and Flying, It slashes through grass with its sharp scythes, moving too fast for the human eye to track." I said.

"Bro that is so cool!" said Tatsumi. I laughed a bit. Sheele pets Scyther's head an smiled. "Thank you Jerry and your welcome also just give it plenty of that okay?" asked Sheele. Tatsumi noticed her book. "Mend your air headed ways." said Tatsumi reading the title of the book. "Oh my god these guys are a bunch of circus freaks." I make a heal ball for the person that is behind us. "What the hell!" said a female voice. "Hmm?" said Tatsumi. We looked an saw Mine. Mine is a young girl of below-average height. She has very long, pink hair tied in twin-tails on the right and left sides of her head, although, on occasion, it is worn down. She has big, pink eyes. She wears a pink outfit, consisting of a tied shawl with a high collar, a pink, long-sleeved shirt, a gown and black stockings with pink shoes. "Leone why did you bring these losers back to the hide out!" said Mine. "Their one of us now." said Leone. "An did no one asked for my opinion." said Mine. She walked over me and Tatsumi. She looks at Tatsumi then she looked at me with a heal ball for her.