Kill your cares

We were running threw the forest on high alert. "How many intruders an where?" asked Najenda. "Judging by the reaction of my barrier I say about eight getting a little close to the hideout if you ask me." said Lubbock. I right behind Akame. "If they were clever enough we should assume that they are tribal assassins move quickly don't let them leave here alive." said Najenda. Akame turns her head to Bulat and Lubbock to sure in different locatI stayed with and with me is Lucario and Tyrantrum. Seviper is with us as well. "I just hope we find these other assassins before they discover the base." I said. "I agree but I want to know something after this." said Akame. "Sure if its about my Imperial arms I will explain later promise." I said. Akame nods telling me Okay. we hurried along the river bed. "This is your first tribal assassins battle so first thing is first is to have a great feel for the battle field." said Akame.

"I got it." I said. Akame smiled as we waited for the tribal assassins to come. "Time to show these low lives what imperial arms are all about." I said. Lucario nods in agreement. "Yes I agree with you on that Jerry." said Akame.

I am with Akame staring at the tribal assassins but they are just staring at Akame. "That's the girl from the wanted posters." said the first male. "She's a pretty little thing huh?" asked the big guy. I get pissed as they are making remarks about her looks. "Lets not bang her up to badly I want have some fun with her first." said smaller man. I get pissed off as I am not about to let them do that to her. I was about to have Lucario use metal claw when Akame sliced the mens necks. "Huh?" asked the big guy. "Becareful you entered enemy territory you know." said Akame. "The men looks at their necks. " Oh shit." said the short man. The third one turns to her. "You bitch I'm gonna make you pay for that!" said the last one. He went to fight but a powerful poison curse killing him. "Whoa...." I said blushing. "It only takes one strike." said Akame. But more men showed up. I get shocked. Akame look out Tyrantrum use Dragon Claw Lucario Metal claw!" I said. Lucario sliced up four men and Tyrantrum sliced up four more. Akame's Seviper slithered to the last four and used Flamethrower burning them.

"No one hurts Akame on my watch." I said. Akame blushed at my speed. "Whoa so handsome and quick." She said. On another position a man is running through the forest. "Crap they spotted us but now I know that Night Raids hideout is somewhere near here that kind of Intel is worth a fortune I have to get back to the base." said a scout. He is running through the forest but not knowing he is being scoped in by mine. "Well his made it pretty far bummer I really don't like revealing my location." said Mine. Her Lycanroc is with her protecting her side. But a man jumps out from a bush about to slice her up. But Mine just smiled. "Your mine!" said a man. But he gets cut in half. Scyther starts slicing up guys with Fury Cutter with crazy speed. Lycanroc starts killing men with his Accelerrock move. "I'm sorry." said Sheele. "Thank you Sheele nice timing that was just enough danger to power up!" said Mine. Her gun powers up an fired making the man turn to see the shot fired but it was to late for him to dodge the attack. "Sweet bullseye the bigger the trouble I'm in the more powerful my beautiful Pumpkin becomes." said Mine.

On another part of the forest, Leone heard the gun shot from Pumpkin. "Hmm that sounded like pumpkin just now I am surprised that she puts up with that finicky thing when I go into beast mode I can just beat the living daylight out of my enemies much more fun." said Leone. In a cave somewhere Lubbock found his intruder. "Mmm it was a lady tugging my strings this whole time." said Lubbock. "Please just spare my life I'll do anything you want." said the girl in pain. "No way I've even way to many guys die when a girl says that." said Lubbock. He activates the kill in his string an kills the girl. The girl falls down dead. His fully evolved Butterfree is by his side. He flipped his strings to get rid of the blood. An the string went back to the spoil on his hand. He walks away with butterfree. Butterfree is an insect-like Pokémon appearing as a large butterfly. Butterfree has a large purple body with light blue limbs and a nose with very small fangs. Its eyes are quite large in proportion to its head and are a red color. Butterfree's large wings simply appear as black and white butterfly wings. Lubbock stops then looks at the dead girls body. With Butterfree. "Man what a waste why does this job have to be so disappointing sometimes." He said.