Prologue - February 9th, 19XX

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where Fantasy and fun come to life. I look up at the Sign, seeing the Old, Rotting Paint in all its Glory. I approach the Metal Gate that is In Front of the Entrance. I grab the lock, and Shove the Key in. After jiggling it around a bit to no avail, I hit the lock with my Flashlight, Popping it open.

I grab the bottom of the Gate, and Lift it up. It screeches as it opens, as if Screaming warnings to me. I check my Pocket watch, the watch was old, Dated 1920. It had Brass Plating, and a Helmet Inscribed on the Back.

The time was 12:01. I was late, so in a panic, I rushed into the building, Not even bothering to lock the Gate. I rush through the building, Coat still on my back. I run into the Office, and Close the left door. Moments later the Door receives Massive dents, as foxy pounds at the Door. The 3 Inch Steel Bending like it was made of clay.

I rushed over to the right door, slamming it shut before chica could enter. I hear a laugh behind me, so I turn and see the Yellow Bear Behind me. I look away, and he disappears. I open the camera, and look at pirates cove. After Several Minutes, Chica Leaves. I open the door, and take a deep breath.

I try to open the left door, but it jams. The magnetic Seals however have deactivated, so the Power doesn't drain as fast. They were determined to grab me on my last day. I hear the Laugh of that yellow bear, so I Close my eyes. However, instead of them disappearing, I feel a force Hit me hard in the Back of my head. I fell down, and Black out.

I slowly come to, Pain surging Through my limbs. I try to move, only for the pain to Worsen ten Fold. My Arms and Legs were cold… but I felt something warm Drizzling down my body.

My vision eventually returns, and I look around. I snap to attention, as I realize where I am. I'm in the Backstage, and my body was shoved into a Freddy suit. I scream in pain, only to get punched in the Mouth. I look up, and see Freddy standing there, staring me down with white pinprick eyes. He was holding something in his hands, I couldn't quite make it out in the Darkness.

As my vision adjusted, I realized what it was. It was a Freddy Head, Except… It looked different. I wriggle in an attempt to escape my sealed fate. Freddy opened the jaw of the Suit, the sound of Gears turning serving to terrify me further. He slides the head on, and Slams down the top.

My flesh is utterly Mutilated, As Several Minutes of Agonizing pain occurs. I look up through the Eyes of the Suit, Seeing Freddy Watching. I see a set of eyes peering from the corner, Watching the Pain the Suit was inflicting with cold, unfeeling eyes. Eventually, my suffering is ended by my skull giving weigh, and my Head popping like a Grape.

October 6th, 20XX
Evan's POV

I pull up to the Old, Decaying building in a Semi truck. It was similar to all other Freddy's establishments, with the sign up top, and a CheckerBoard Accent on the wall. The gate was old, rusty, and Fell apart when I shoved it. I was sent by Marisu to Salvage what I could, so he could Sell stuff for extra Budget.

Never really liked his establishment, but he seems like a nice guy. Having worked as a Technician and Day guard at several Freddy's establishments, I already had a General Idea of what to expect. I bash the Rusted lock, and it snaps off. I push the Doors open, the Condemnation Notice falling off it.

I put a Mask on, and entered the Dusty Building. The old, Rotting Smell pierced the Mask, and My eyes began to water from the dust. I walk through the Dining room, into the Kitchen.

I grab my flashlight, and look around. I rummage through several piles of Crap, grabbing what I deemed as Salvage-Worthy. I walk back out to my truck, and Pull out several Crates. I Re-Enter the Building, and Load the stuff into the Crates.

I load the first box in, and Return to the search.

I walk down the left Hallway, and into the office. I enter with little difficulty, entering the Horribly dilapidated office. The door on the other side was Jammed shut, dents in the metal Keeping it closed. I look at the Office Desk, and see several Monitors on the desk.

"Score" I think, Looking at the Office Desk. I pick up several of the Smaller Monitors, and Load them into a Box. After several minutes, the Box is full.

I load it into the Truck, and grab a New box. Next room on my checklist is the Backroom. I grab the Door handle, and Shove. The door doesn't move, seemingly rusted shut after all these years.

Undeterred, I kick the Door repeatedly, eventually breaking it down. I enter the room, only for the smell of Death to Flow through.

"Must've been a trapped animal" I ponder, entering the Room. Several heads Line the Walls, all heavily damaged in some form. A Bonnie with its Face gone, a Chica with no beak, but no Freddy Heads.

I move to check further into the Room, but trip. I fall face First, Getting a nice Bruise on my forehead. I turn to see what I Tripped over, and score a Jackpot.

An intact Freddy animatronic. It was Damaged as all hell sure- but it was worth hundreds of thousands of Dollars. Looked to be a much older model, Maybe an early 80's Model.

I run out to the truck, and Grab a Dollie. I stand the Robot Up to the Best of my Ability, and Load him into the Truck. After salvaging the Heads, and Several other items, I start the Truck, and Drive to the Drop Off Location.

[I only upload to Wattpad, if this is on any other site it is without my Consent]