*200k SPECIAL - "red lake" teaser

[Y/N] "Odile" [L/N] has gone off the rails.

Off to Austria to visit her parents a year after the initial Task Force 141 mission, Odile enters her childhood home to see nothing but bloodshed. Driven mad by the mysterious annihilation of her entire family, Odile is seeking revenge on the person who murdered her parents — and she's willing to kill anybody in her way.

Abandoning Task Force 141, along with Ghost and König, she sets herself on wild goose chase for information. It does not matter if it means she has to torture her enemies, if she has to take them hostage, even if she has to slaughter them; her parents were killed in cold blood, and she wanted to find out why, and more importantly, the person who did it. She quickly finds herself in Russia, facing ruthless foreign enemies and stumbling into the depravity of eradicating each combatant mercilessly — she'll do anything for answers.

Meanwhile, Ghost and König cooperate to find Odile as hostility gradually resurfaces between them. They follow her trail on a mission to bring her back to the surface, but find it increasingly difficult when they discover that she is not so willing to cooperate with them. Odile's relationships are ripped apart due to her grief, and all Ghost and König desire to do is to bring her back, to talk some sense into her, to convince her that drowning in a red lake of blood was not worth her sanity.