31

"SO THIS IS it

"SO THIS IS it . . ." Jaylen says, his voice a calm rasp as he brings his hands up to cup his face for a moment. "Our final test."

I roll my eyes at him from across the room as I unbutton my shirt. "It's not a test you idiot. It's just sex." I say to him with a slight smug on my lips, mimicking his actions, moving over to him across the room and cupping the pad of my thumb against his cheeks. He leans forward and kisses me, this time with a lot more intensity than I had anticipated as he bit my bottom lip, causing me to let out a shaken gasp before he slipped his tongue in my mouth at the opportunity.

I felt my whole body begin to heat up from his touch alone, his hands gripping my sides as he pulled me closer to him, chest or chest, our mouths never breaking apart as my grip on his face tightened. When we do break apart we're both panting like mad as if the only way we could survive was by having each other lips molded against each other.

"Alright, let's slow down a bit," I laughed nervously, grabbing ahold of his hands and bringing them up from my waist. "I mean we've both never done this before. I mean we've both done it before but just not with each other."

"Bergman I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the same as any old time," he snorted, shaking his head at me.

I made a face at that comment. I don't want him to think of this as just another sexual encounter, I don't wanna be just another one, I just want him to make that exception for me.

I want to be his first and only mistake.

"The only difference is I'm doing with someone who I like and care about a lot, it doesn't matter where it is or even how it is as long as I'm with you it will always be special." Jaylen continued, his words comforting my inner self like he was inside my head for a moment.

"Right . . ." I smiled at him.

He mirrored. "And if we're gonna do this we're gonna do this right, okay?" he said before rushing over to the light switch of his room and dimming the lights above us, letting the LED lights he has placed around his dorm come to the life, the red lights giving the room a different vibe then before.

"Jaylen, what the hell-"

"Just a sec!" He cut me off, rushing to the speakers on his desk. I watched his thumbs move quickly through his phone scanning through his long playlist of songs and then a familiar tone of Mariah Carey playing through the speakers. "Touch my body!" Jaylen sang along terribly as he danced over to me childishly, tackling me into his arms once he was close enough.

"You're so corny." I laughed, as he continued to sing the lyrics against my ear. Our mouths found each other again, lips hitting against each other, tongues fighting for dominance. Piece by piece our clothes found themselves leaving our bodies and onto the floor, until we were both left in nothing but underwear, hands rubbing and cupping each other's parts. We kissed and kissed and kissed until our lips turned raw, and we finally broke apart we both let out a small chuckle from the heated moment.