~Kenneth~

"Where are we going to?" Onika asks with a mug on her face, spending time with Kenneth wasn't apart of her daily calendar.

"You'll see.." Kenneth smirks turning to face her for a quick second before looking back at the road.

Onika just rolls her eyes at his response deciding to go on her phone for a few minutes, she switched it on to see a text message from Beyoncé.

Beyoncé🍯🐝💛

Where'd he take you?

[12:03pm]

We're still in the car, he won't tell me where
[12:05pm]

Call me if anything happens, okay?
[12:05pm]

Onika couldn't reply to the message as she felt a hand creep up her thigh, she immediately used the side of the phone to smack his hand hard.

"Damn.. you didn't have to hit me that hard!"

"Don't touch me Kenneth."

"It's not that fucking serious!"

"I said don't touch me, simple."

The rest of the car ride was silent after that except Kenneth mumbling incoherently once every few seconds.

They soon finally pulled up before a building, it was in a very sketchy area which only left Onika to wonder what the hell they were even doing there.

Weren't they supposed to be on a 'date' or something?

The building was already cracking at the sides and had all types of people surrounding it. "What are we doing here?"

"Shush I need to get something okay just shut up and stay in the car or follow me I don't really care." He shrugs getting out from the car leaving Onika who more than definitely wasn't about to follow him into the building.

She watched through the window as he greeted some of the obvious druggies leaning against the building.

And after an excruciatingly long almost thirty minutes later, Kenneth finally came back to the car with hickeys on his neck and very red eyes.

"Let's get on with this date!" He smiles but Onika didn't reciprocate the same energy.

"Take me the fuck home Kenneth I'm not going anywhere with your dumbass!" Onika was seriously pissed off now, she couldve been doing anything else but no she had to be here "Who just ups and leaves their supposed date for damn near thirty minutes, not that I even want to be here with you!"

"Stop screaming at me Onika, we're gonna go on that date and you're gonna enjoy it!"

"No I'm not take me home!"

Kenneth just laughs like something was funny beginning the car ride but not in the direction of Onika's house but his own.

"Take me home Kenneth!"

He didn't reply to that but instead kept on driving.

He's taking me to his house. Please come get me
[1:13pm]