Part 2

Mk pov: I texted everyone for the sleepover but i didn't tell them who and was invited, but ask for them to not fight, i hope they don't fight those two hate each other but let have faiht. Wukong pov: I got a text form Mk invited me for a sleepover, i had nothing better to do so i said yes, it started at 7:50 pm it was 5:30 pm so i had time to get ready, i change my armour to a peach color short a big pink color hoodie, long white socks with pink at the bottom and black shoes. He looked at his outfit in the mirror before nodding, I walk out close the door behind me and called my cloud to zoom onto the still i get to Sandy's boat were the sleepover was I got of my cloud which disappeared, I walked to the door and knocked, the door was open by Sandy who smiled when he saw me '' Hey there Monkey king! Please come in'' he said moving out of the way, I came in and saw the rest of the gang there with Red son '' Hey everyone'' I greeted with a smile. '' Monkey king/ Monkey man'' Mei and Mk said in unison got up to hug me, I hug back we pull away than Mei grab me arm and lead me to sit with the others then we started talking about everything and anything still I hear knocking on the door, Sandy got up to open the door for whoever was outside, I turned to Mk and ask '' Are we not all here? Who else did you invite?'' I said, Mk smiled at me and say '' You will see'' i was so confused *Who could it* just then Sandy came back with Macaque by his side THE ONE AND ONLY MACAQUE THE MAN I DIDN'T WHICH TO SEE TODAY!!                        Macaque's pov:                                                                                                                                                The kid invited me for a so call sleepover at Sandy's place, I was bored so i said yes so here i'm standing next to Sandy everyone eyes on me, I smiled ''Hey'' i said then I saw that Wukong so here too *Great why him* I thought with a frown he looked at me but didn't say or do anything he just stared at me without moving then he looked away, I did the same hope I don't have to talk to him tonight.                                                                         .                                                                                 But things never goes like we how we which they do.                                                                           ————————————————————————    A/N.                                                                                 Hey there my darlings sorry I was really busy because of my work schedule and I started to get sick.... great.....                                                        But I got so many ideas for more books that will come soon or later but for now bye 😘.