Part 8

As Red Son sat there looking around their eyes felled on the sun golden dragon trio (Wukong, Mk and Mei) walking into the club. *What are they doing here?* their eyes trailed them until they sat down at a table.

Mk's P.O.V: 

I could feel Red son's eyes on me, if you asked me how i knew it was them, well i'm used to them staring at me. "Bud?" i snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at the Monkey king "You alright?"  she asked with a worried face, i smiled "I'm fine, it's just that Red son is watching us." I said pointing behind me to where Red son was "Who mean they are watching YOU!" Mei said smirking at me "Shut up!" we start arguing while the Monkey king seems to be looking for something or someone, her eyes moving around the club. "Is the something wrong Monkey king?" 

Wukong's P.O.V: 

*I can feel his power around here, but where?* "Is there something wrong Monkey king?" I turn around to Mk and mei looks at me questioningly "Um no nothing, i'm just looking around." I said smiling "Okay! What's going on?" Mei asked looking at me suspiciously "Um i'm just going to go to the toilet." I get up and walk away. 

Mei's P.O.V: 

Monkey king started walking away "Okay we are following her." I said with determination "Um well i was going to talk with Red." he said "What? Are you going to take her back to your home with you for the night?" I smirked moving my eyebrows up and down as he blushed "No i was thinking that maybe they are lonely! Not anything like that you perv!" He was as red as Red son's hair "If you say so, i'm going to follow the monkey, okay byee!" 

Narrator's P.O.V: 

Mei got up and left looking for the golden monkey, Mk sigh got up too and walked toward Red son. Wukong walked around until she spotted him, he was sitting down at the bar, he then turned around and smirked at her with a wink "Well looks like you find me " he said taking a sip from his drink. "Macaque." She said walking toward him "Hi there hot stuff you looking sexy as hell, are you not afraid someone will ask you out?"  She sat down next to him "Well i wouldn't mind, it has been a while since i went out. " She said smiling as he gave her a drink "Well if you're free I can take you out?" He says looking her straight in the eyes, she lightly blushes "Sure if you want" he looks at her shocked  then smiles "Sure, what about next Monday?" she smiled again "I would love to." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Boom!(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻And here am i again, i found my notebook!ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤSorry for the delay.  (;ŏ﹏ŏ) Love you my little demons (つ≧▽≦)つ