Isabella's Lullaby - Korean ver. (Choi Han)

"Huff... Huff... Huff..."

Cale jolted up. He was having a nightmare.

'Those records...'

It was records. Records about his bad childhood, his hyungs' death,... everything bad in his previous life. His ability had triggered. Cale was breathing fast.

"Human, are you okay?"

Raon, the Black Dragon flew up. The cat tribe children was also looking at him in concern. Looked like his jolting had woken them up. Cale wanted to say to the children that he was fine, but he couldn't stop breathing hard.

"Young master, what happened?"

The voice made Cale flinched. It was the assassin, his butler, Ron, with a lamp in his hand. Since when did he come in? Cale wanted to ask that but he decided not to. Cale could see the old man's benign face.

"... Choi Han."

Cale could finally called out the name after a while of hard breathing. He needed a Korean right now. And the only Korean that was available in this world was Choi Han.

"... I will bring him here to you."

Cale felt that the butler had some questions in his mind, but Cale cannot answer it. At least, not right now.

Ron quickly left the room, while Cale reached out to the trio, patting them to reassure that he was alright. Cale was still breathing heavily, but it was better than before.

Just after a few minutes, the butler came back with a half sleepy Choi Han. He was still in his morning outfit.

"Cale-nim, what happened?"

Choi Han smilled and sat down on the bed, right next to him.

"... Records."

Realizing what might have happened, the smile on his face disappeared. Choi Han must have realize that it was something about Cale's past.

"... Ron, can you and the kids leave this room for a while? I need to talk to Cale-nim."

Choi Han was still talking to the butler in a disrespectful tone as usual. Ron just put the lamp down and silently get the children out, without asking a question.

After Choi Han saw everyone out of the room, he started to speak.

"Cale-nim...?"

"... Senior."

That word made Choi Han immediately reached out and grabbed Cale's hand.

"... Yes, Cale. My junior, I'm here."

A while ago, Cale had asked him to call him 'junior' or his name without the 'nim', while Cale called him 'senior' or 'uncle'. He said that he felt bad calling Choi Han by his full name because Choi Han was his best friend's uncle, and technically Cale was younger than him. Honestly, Choi Han wasn't mad about Cale calling him by his full name, but since Cale wanted to call him like that, he agreed. He wanted to be Cale's uncle anyway. So they decided that they would call each other like that when they were alone or with someone that knew their secret.

Even though Choi Han knew that Ron and the children was still behind that door, he still called Cale like that. His mental health was more important than his secret.

Meanwhile, On, Hong and the butler was surprised at how they address each other. Only Raon wasn't surprised at that. Even though the dragon didn't know everything about the secret, he had seen Choi Han and his human calling each other that casually.

'Why are they addressing each other like this?'

Ron couldn't help but wonder. Wasn't the punk younger than his young master?