Prolouge (a.k.a the explanation of this AU)

A year has passed since the defeat of the White Star and the Sealed God. Now Cale is enjoying his slacker life along with his allies, whom he had considered as his family.

But a lot of things happened after that.

Some times after Cale's first face-to-face meeting with the God of Death, he had been teleported to the Divine Realm, where the Gods are working, specifically, it was the God of Death's workplace. Choi Han, Alberu and Eruhaben was also there with him.

At there, Cale had reunited with Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo, explained his past and his situation to the Golden Dragon, saw the God of Death, the Sun God and the God of Balance apologizing to him and his allies about the transmigration and every thing that happened to his worlds,... The Choi family, including Choi Jung Gun, also had a family reunion. Basically, everyone sat down and had a very long talk.

After that, Cale and his group were now guests of the Divine Realm. They could teleport to the God of Death's Domain anytime that they want without effecting the flow of time in their world. They even have a tour around the Domain and the places in the Divine Realm.

Cale, Choi Han, Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk also got a chance to travel to his old world, Earth 1. They then met the current Kim Rok Soo, and met Cale's old team members due to their carelessness. In the end, they had to explain almost everything to the team members. About the transmigration, Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk's death, the Gods, Cale's current world,... everything.

Cale had scared that his ex-team members would be mad about this. But turned out, they were fine with those things.

"As long as you and our current Team Leader survived, and this Kim Rok Soo help us survive, we are fine with everything else. So don't worry to much."

Hearing Kim Min Ah said that, both Cale and Kim Rok Soo felt relieved. But another problem occurred.

"Are you planning to tell your family about this? You can't really hide forever, you know?"

Cale had thought about it before, and he knew that if he wouldn't tell his family, him and Kim Rok Soo would have to carry this burden their entire life, but he still told to Kim Rok Soo that he would thought about it later.

So now, there were two problems.

First is the Gods. Now Cale had already acquainted with them. If the churches found out about him, his slacker life would be doomed.

Second is the truth about his identity. Cale was still trying to figure out a way to tell his family without making them mad about the both of them.

Then this happened.