Supermarket Flowers (Cale & Alberu)

The next day, Cale avoided Ron as much as possible like what Choi Han had said. He woke up extremely early and got out of his room while dragging Choi Han with him, then got out of the Super Rock's Villa before the sun could even shine.

"... What the fuck are you two doing here?"

Alberu, who was still in his pyjamas and laying his the bed, grumbled when he saw his dongsaeng and instructor breaking into his bedroom and office.

"Ah, hyung, sorry for waking you up. I'll be hiding in here for a while. Please don't mind me."

Cale spoke nonchalantly, while Choi Han just bow down.

"It's 4 in the fucking morning! Who the fuck are you hiding from!?"

Alberu was cursing very casually, it wasn't like the normal him at all. Probably because of some certain people broke into his room without being allowed and ruined his sleep.

"From Ron."

"Huh?"

Anger had turned into confusion. Alberu was having a face that said 'What the fuck is going on?' and 'Why the fuck are you hiding from your own ally?'. Choi Han sighed as he spoke.

"... Let me explain."

Choi Han then explained what happened last night and their plan of hiding from Ron.

"... So you're saying that the assassin butler had found out Cale's identity?"

"Not exactly, but he might have had a suspicion."

Alberu looked at Cale, who was fidgeting his hand the whole time while having a stoic expression as usual. The crown prince sighed before he continued to speak.

"... I think I understand why now. That butler is scary as heck."

"I know, right?"

Cale agreed with his hyung. Both of them had shivers when they remembered that "benign" smile.

"Wait, won't you be more suspicious if you are hiding from him?"

The crown prince knew that Cale was smart, but dense. But he wouldn't be that dense, right?

"I've already left a note that said I would be here to help with your work. I think I'll be fine."

"... Yeah, no."

That was definitely not going to work. The old man was smart and cunning. There was no way Cale could get out of this.

"Why not? It's not like I'm going to stay here all day. I'll be back in noon."

Alberu could only sighed. Why was his dongsaeng so dense? The crown prince couldn't figured out.

"Cale, I don't think this gonna work."

Choi Han patted Cale's shoulder.

"... I know! I'm just... worried."

Cale unconsciously grabbed his other arm.

"What if he was mad at me when he found out, that I'm not the Cale Henituse that he had taken care of for 18 years? And what if the Henituse family, everyone else found out? How would they react?"

Cale sat on the bed and curled up right next to Alberu. He honestly didn't know what to do.

The crown prince and his instructor looked at each other. Both of them also couldn't know what would happen. Would they accept the current Cale? Everyone who knew Cale after he had transmigrated would sure not mind about it. But the problem was the Henituse family and the Molan duo.