Lemon Boy (Cale)

Cale woke up from his slumber after an hour.

"... Where am I?"

Cale sat up to see himself laying in his room at the Super Rock's Villa, again.

"Oh, you're awake."

It was Eruhaben, the Golden Dragon. His senior, Choi Han was sitting next to the Dragon. There was no one else in the room beside them.

"Eruhaben-nim...? Why am I back here...?"

"You don't remember? You passed out at Alberu's place. I brought you back here."

Oh, right. Cale had passed out in the music room, after he heard that the entire continent was watching him singing.

"... Goddamn it."

Cale covered up his face with both of his hand. Why couldn't he sing in peace? He just wanted to take a break.

"... How long have I been passed out?"

"About an hour."

"... Haa."

Cale decided to ignored that fact. He could not deal with this problem anymore.

"I've already heard from Choi Han. Apparently, you're trying to hide from Ron because he was suspicious about your identity?"

Eruhaben spoke nonchalantly. Cale nod to affirm it. Wait, if everyone in the continent watched him sang, does that mean his family, including Ron, also heard everything? Cale asked Eruhaben.

"... Unlucky bastard."

The Golden Dragon only said that. So it was the truth. Cale wanted to bury himself. At this point Ron is going to be more suspicious of him.

"... What am I going to do? I'm not ready to tell them yet..."

Choi Han had moved next to Cale to comfort him. The Golden Dragon let out a sigh.

"Want to talk about it?"

Cale made eye contact with Eruhaben.

"... I'm not sure. I mean, I'm going to talking to Kim Rok Soo and my hyungs about this problem tonight. We will try to figure out something. So, later tonight?"

"Sure, if that's your choice."

The Golden Dragon caressed Cale's head. Cale gradually accepted it. It felt nice everytime the Golden Dragon does it.

"Does that mean we are going to the God of Death's Domain tonight?"

"Yes, Eruhaben-nim. Oh wait, I haven't told your highness about it yet."

Cale totally forgot about that. He was too busy thinking about how to avoid Ron.

"Don't worry. I've already told him to meet up in this room tonight."

Choi Han assured him. Luckily his senior was there. Cale let out a relief sigh after hearing that.

"Cale, Choi Han, listen to me."

The Golden Dragon started to speak. Choi Han and Cale's attentions turned to Eruhaben.

"If you want to avoid Ron's questioning as much as possible, try to stick around the kids or other people, like Lock or Rosalyn. That way, he won't be able to ask questions even if he is near you."

Cale clapped his hands. As expected of an Ancient Dragon.

Choi Han could only sighed at the sight. He wondered how could a strategist like Cale be so dense at this type of problem. The solution was very obvious! Knowing what Choi Han was thinking, Eruhaben just patted his shoulder.