New owner

Pete was seated in his cabin going through some papers when he heard some noise outside. He looked at the computer screen to check for the live footage of the café and noticed one person calling the staff. Everyone looked stressed at the moment which got Pete concerned. Ploy was busy eating her lunch so Pete informed her that he will just check outside and she should stay in the room. Ploy nodded and Pete quickly left the chair while rushing towards the door. He pulled it opened and stepped out heading to the main area.

"So.... You will continue the same duty as you are assigned. I am too lazy to take interviews for appointing the new staff." The person was speaking. Pete stepped further till he was there in front. "What's the matter Pun?" Pete inquired in a low tone trying to have an idea about what was happening. "I just came to know that our boss, Ae, sold this café. He is the new boss!" Pun said while pointing at the person who was standing in the middle of the café.

"Well, with my handsome face, I am sure that there will be more customers now. Girls are dying to befriend me and ask me for my line but you see, I am a reserved person. But don't worry!! I will sacrifice everything for my café!" he spoke. Pete looked at him with concern seeing him talk like that. He thought it was better to step forward and talk to this person.

"Sawasdee khrab.." He greeted. "Hell-!! Another charming person in the café!! What a luck!! I am sure with having you working for me, I will be more rich. By the way, what is the nature of your job? Forget it! Whatever it is, just show all the customers your charming smile so that they will fall head over heels for you and we will have more profit." The person said.

Pete was left speechless hearing him speak. It was like this person wasn't bothered about who was doing what work, he was just thinking about the beauty. "Oh, by the way, my name is Pond... I am the new owner of this café. I hope you all like me. I can bet that you all will like me and some of you might have already fallen for my charms." The person introduced himself.

All the employees present in the café looked at each other still confused about this new owner. Some were even doubtful whether he would be able to run the café or not. Just then, the little girl thought of interrupting the introduction ceremony of the new boss. "Shiyaaaa!! How can you allow a child to work in café? I don't wanna go in jail for child labor!! Oh pretty princess, who is making you work at this young age?" Pond asked while kneeling down.

Ploy was a little scared and moved away and hid behind Pete and peeped at Pond who looked like a child kidnapper to her. "Por, who is that ghost?" she asked while gently shaking Pete's trousers to gain his attention. "Huh??! Ghost?" Pond was surprised. "Sorry khrab... My daughter is a little naughty. She didn't mean to offend you." Pete apologized on behalf of Ploy.

"Daughter? Man!!! You are already married? Huh?!! A handsome face like me couldn't fish one girl and you are already married and having a daughter!! I feel so useless." Pond began to rant. "Didn't he say that girls are dying for having his line account?" One of the employees whispered to Pun. "I am also thinking the same thing. Don't know what is wrong with him. He looks like a girl on periods with these many mood swings." Pun replied.

The other employee began to giggle. "What are you laughing at? Do you know that I spend 2 hours in front of mirror and that is how I am able to look this handsome." Pond said proudly. Ploy was looking at him with a suspicious look. "Alright, what is your name and what is the name of that little princess?" Pond asked Pete while pointing at Ploy.

"I am Pete khrab and this is my daughter Ploy." Pete replied. "Okay okay... So, the introduction is over and everyone can get back to their work except for Pete and Ploy." Pond declared. The employees nodded and got dispersed leaving Pete and Ploy alone with Pond. "So Pete, Ae told me about you. I know about your condition and I don't have any objection with you bringing your daughter here. I will just sit on the counter and check at everything. I am a very lazy person who don't want to move his ass from the seat to look around and since you can watch the CCTV footage, I will just relax. You can continue with your work and I will just go and see around if there are any beautiful faces." Pond said while smiling.