Heated up

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete was wriggling in Ae's grip trying to free himself from the continuous assault on his sensitive buds. "Ummm... Ae!! Enough!! Arghh... Too intense." Pete complained. He couldn't hold back his moans. "Shhh... Don't make noise. We don't want certain someone to know what we are doing!!" Ae reminded.

"Ahhh... B-but... You are making it impossible for me... Ah!! T-to contain my moans. Ah... Stop it..." Pete said while trying to pull away but Ae still held him firmly. He purposely thrusted upwards making Pete scream again. He smirked seeing the drooling face of the person who had tried to seduce him just a while ago.

"Ae... Ah... y-you... Ah... Ummm... Ca-can't... anymore..." Pete cried out. Ae bit down on his nipple harshly before licking the bruised skin. Pete finally managed to free his hands and he grabbed onto Ae's shoulder tightly, fingers digging into the skin. Ae held Pete's waist while he moved his hips, thrusting into Pete the moment Pete would lower his body. This made the one riding feel overwhelmed.

Their bodies were covered with sweat and the heat was rising slowly. Ae couldn't get enough of Pete. It had been days that he had been controlling his desire but now, finally, he can have Pete as he wants and he was not going to allow this opportunity to get wasted.

"Ae!! Y-You are being too naughty... Ahh... You.... S-slow down..." Pete spoke while breathing heavily. "Shouldn't you be punished for having teased me earlier?" Ae shot back. Their movements were slowly turning rough. Ae could hardly hold himself back and Pete too was feeling himself about to reach the edge.

"A-Ae... C-close..." he warned as he felt the heat pooling inside his stomach. His hands gripping onto Ae more tightly as he felt Ae exert force on his waist as thursted upwards. "Ahhhh...." Pete cried out as he released himself staining their bellies while Ae thrusted few more times before he finally emptied himself in the latex burying his face in Pete's chest and breathing heavily.

Pete slowly slid off Ae's lap and moved to lie down on the bed. His breathe was still uneven as he tried to recover from the earlier activity. Ae moved to grab the tissues to clean them both. He carefully wiped off the semen from Pete's belly before moving to clean himself up.

After he was done, he moved to lie down beside Pete while looking at him, a big smile pasted over his face. "I hope your uncle won't screw me up for what happened just now." Ae said while spooning Pete against his chest. "I guess, he probably won't do anything because you have to be there for the child." Pete replied.

"So, you don't love me anymore? It's just that you want me for the kid?" Ae asked while raising an eyebrow. "Well, there is no escape from your trap. Whether I love you or not, I am still stuck with a stubborn person like you who is madly in love with me." Pete teased. "Really? So now that you met your uncle, you are kicking me out?" Ae pretended to be in disbelief. His face showing off the sad expression.

"Don't pretend to be sad! You very well know about my feelings and still dare to ask me silly questions." Pete mocked as he turned around to face Ae. The muscular man just smiled as he leaned closer and pecked his beloved's forehead while inhaling deeply as if to fill his senses with that familiar smell.

"Why does I always lose to you when it comes to love? 5 years ago when I had seen you, was the last time that my heart was with me. After that it just left me for you. Yearning for you, thinking about you, hurting for you but most importantly, craving for you and your love. Even after knowing about little Ploy, it was still not ready to let you go. I can't even imagine my life without you anymore." Ae said

Pete's eyes were filled with tears as he looked at Ae. He brought his hand up covering Ae's mouth. "Don't say anything like that. I have already been through a lot and don't wanna think about being apart from you. No matter what, you are stuck with me till last in this life time." Pete cleared.