Birthday party

When Ae and Ploy arrived at the café, no one was present. "Ar'Ae, where did everyone go?" Ploy asked seeing the café empty. "I don't know princess.... Let's check..." Ae said as he moved towards Pete's cabin. There was no trace of anyone and even the usually buzzing kitchen looked quiet. The chattering Pond too was missing from his place.

"Ar'Ae!! Where is everyone?" Ploy asked worried. "Let's check na love... Wait..." Ae assured as he pushed open the door of cabin. Pete wasn't there inside. "Ar'Ae, where is por? Did they all go to eat cake without us?" Ploy asked. "Hmmm?? Did they?" Ae asked while widening his eyes.

"Hmmm!! I can't even see Ar'Pun and Ar'Pond!! Ar'Ae, hurry up!! They will eat our cake!" Ploy said. "Then we should go out and search them." Ae replied and walked out of the cabin with Ploy still in his arms. He was well aware about where all were and purposely made his way in the direction of the door. "Ar'Ae, where are we going?" Ploy asked. "Let see where they are hiding." Ae replied.

They arrived at the door and pushed it open and the next moment, loud cheers erupted inside the hall, "Happy Birthday Ploy." The little girl squealed in joy as she saw everyone and asked Ae to let her down. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she was seen rushing towards her father. "Por!!" she called as she approached Pete and the father knelt down in order to hug the girl.

"Happy Birthday my princess.." he greeted. "Thank you por!!" Ploy replied, her tone sounding really happy. The next moment, the cake was brought in and everyone's attention turned towards the stage where the cake was being placed. The whole hall was decorated in fairy theme and Ae made sure to buy clothes for Pete in order to match with Ploy. In the beginning, Pete denied but then, Ae told him that he needs to match with Ploy's outfit and the father had no other option than accepting the clothes.

"Por!! You are looking nice..." Ploy complimented while looking at her father. "I am glad that my princess likes it." Pete replied while pinching her nose. The little girl giggled while trying to dodge the hand away from her nose. "Come, it's time to cut the cake!" Ae said while approaching the two.

Ploy looked really beautiful in the dress Ae had bought for her. He made sure that she looked really pretty on her special day. Even taking her to the salon to fix her hairs and put on some light makeup. Anyone looking at the three right now will think that they are a very happy family.

They walked up to the stage and everyone gathered around. Pun took the cue to gesture his colleagues to bring the food and drinks that were going to be served. The hall was now resonating with the sound of happy birthday song that was being sung. Ploy was smiling and looking at everyone who was present to join her in celebrating her birthday. Pond was standing in front shouting out loud the birthday song.

Ploy cut the big cake and then moved to feed the first slice to her father. She always loved Pete more than anything. He was the only person who had been with her, protecting her and taking care of her. Then she turned around feeding the cake to her favorite uncle. Ae was glad to be an important part of Ploy's life. He smiled as he moved to feed the cake to Ploy.

Soon after, everyone got busy wishing the little girl and showering her with gifts. Ae and Pete were there besides her all the time. "Happy birthday my queen bee... This is a gift from me and your yaai." Pun said as he handed over the present to Ploy. "Where is yaai?" Ploy asked while looking around. She missed her granny when Pun mentioned her. "Yaai couldn't come but she told me that I should be nice to her little queen." Pun spoke. "I want to meet yaai." Ploy spoke. "Sure... We will go to meet yaai soon." Pun promised. Yaai was the name given by Ploy to Pun's mother who treated Ploy like her grandchild. The first time Pun took Ploy home, yaai got really fond of her and showered her with lots of sweets and love. Ever since then, Ploy looked at yaai to be her grandmother.