Jude ~ Clubbing

Y/n's POV

It was a very long and strenuous season and your boyfriend Jude needed some time to blow off steam. One of his favourite pass times was going clubbing. He loved getting dressed and going out with his friends, drinking, dancing and listening to music.

This however would be his first times going clubbing with you.

You didn't know what to wear as you frantically searched through ur cupboards for an outfit.

You don't usually go clubbing very often but Jude asked you to come and you couldn't say no.

"Ugh I have nothing to wear" you groaned as you continued to look through ur wardrobe.

"You have loads of clothes in there what are you talking about" Jude laughed as he shook his head walking out of the shower with a towel around his hips.

" I just don't know what to wear to a club Jude, and all your Madrid friends will be there with their girlfriends so I can't exactly just throw anything on."

"Yes you can because you look beautiful in everything." Jude says as he walks up behind you, placing his arms around you and leaning down to place his chin on top of your head.

You sigh in defeat, "what about this set?" You asked waiting for his approval.

"Yeah that looks sexy as fuck" Jude says as he bit his lip.

"Are you sure it's not too revealing though?" You asked as you turned to face him.

"I mean... it is very short but I'll be there so nothing will happen." He said confidently as he kissed you on the forehead, his wet body up against yours.

You had to distract yourself from the almost naked Jude that stood in front so you turned away and tried it on. Jude went to his side of the walk in, and picked out an outfit in under a minute, every so often you notice him turn to catch a glimpse  of your naked curvy body, you chuckle to yourself as you know what he is thinking.

You finish changing and turn to look at him, his jaw practically on the floor as he gawks at the sight of you.

"Oh.... My.... God.... I have the sexiest girlfriend in the world" Jude says as he pulls you into him, his large hand immediately moving to your bum squeezing it slightly, you notice a slight growth in his pants. You smile up at him and kiss him seductively, as the kiss still lingers you begin to make your way downstairs leaving Jude behind as he takes in the remanence of your scent. His eyes roll to the back of his head as he is finally able to follow behind you.

....

You arrive at the club the music is so loud you can barely hear yourself think. Jude holds onto you especially tight as you make your way through the thick crowd. You keep your head down firmly attached to Jude's side, the only place you feel truly safe.

Finally you emerge from the crowd into the VIP section. As soon as you enter you are welcomed with cheers from the Madrid boys everyone coming up to you giving you a hug, 

Jude protectively standing behind you while you greet everyone.

He begins to shift around uncomfortably as he attaches himself to you once again. The whole club is practically staring at you. You of course don't notice, but Jude immediately does. Jude doesn't let you out of his sight or further than an arms distance away from him.

Suddenly though all the boys girlfriends surround you desperately trying to take you to the dance floor.

"I'm gonna go dance with the girls ok" you said to Jude not asking for permission.

Jude reluctantly let's go of you placing a soft kiss on your lips. "Alright babe I'll just be with the guys so come find me when you're done."

"I will, I love you." You say sweetly

"I love you too baby" he says seconds later you end up losing sight of Jude as the boys steel him away somewhere.

You ended up staying with some of the girls, you were singing and dancing like you've known each other for years. Every now and then you would glance towards the guys and spot Jude looking at you while you were dancing. You begin giving him the siren eyes that you know he loves so much, watching him go weak was one of your favourite things to do.

As the night went on you were feeling tired so you went and sat at the bar, now that you were separated from your boyfriend and the girls you started to realise the amount of eyes that were on you. You became increasingly uncomfortable when you could no longer spot Jude. As you stood up to find him you were immediately stopped in your tracks by two very tall and mildly handsome men.

"Leaving so soon." One of them said as he blocked your pathway.

"We don't even know your name yet, let us buy you a drink.." the other said completely closing you off to the rest of the room.

"I'm good thanks, I just need to find my boyfriend." You said trying to find a gap between them that you could escape from.

"Oh come on princess, we don't bite" The first one says as he snakes his hand around your waist.

"Yeah forget about that boyfriend of yours, we can show you a good time." The other said flashing his evil looking smile. He closed the gap between you and had you completely backed into the bar with nowhere to turn, the other man begins to trace his hand up your thigh.

"Let me go you filthy pricks." You say desperate to get out of their grasp.

"Oh I love it when you talk dirty to me baby." The second one says again with an even more sinister grin than the one before. As he gets higher and higher up your thigh.

You shift uncomfortably desperate for escape when you begin to call out for Jude even tho the music is so loud there's no way he would hear you.

Suddenly you notice a few of the Madrid boys approaching the bar, you noticed Jude is standing with him, and you desperately scream for his attention.

As his head turns towards you, rage immediately fills his eyes, steam practically coming out of his ears he rushes towards you and forcefully grabs onto the two men off of you, he pushes them both to the floor and starts punching them both.

The other boys immediately join in protection of you.

Despite his anger Jude quickly pulls away and and engulfs you in a massive hug. He holds you close against his body his arms protectively placed over your head and around your back.

Even though you tried not to you began to sob in Jude's arms, he pulled you in even tighter placing kisses over the top of your head.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you baby, I shouldn't have left your side I'm so sorry." He says audibly distressed.

"It's not your fault" you choke out. "It's not your fault those men are pigs" you slightly pull away to look Jude in the eyes.

You kiss him firmly and reassuringly.

"Let's get out of here" he says as he takes your small hand into his large one and begins to guide you out of the club.

.....