Jude ~ Birthday Sex

You pulled your heels off and threw them to the side, you stood with your arms leaning on the kitchen counter. Everyone had left you party and your birthday was officially over.

The dopamine crash when your birthday was over always hit you hard, you could feel the tears stinging your eyes as the loneliness set in.

"Hey darling, has everyone gone?" You hear Jude say. You quickly wiped your eyes and stood up straight clearing your throat.

"Jude?, I thought you left?" You say with a confused look in your face.

"No I was just upstairs, had a bit of a headache so I went to your room, I hope you don't mind." Jude said with a smile as he took a few steps closer.

"Of course I don't mind, are you feeling better now?" You ask forcing a smile.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Did you not have a good time?" Jude asks as he slowly continued to step towards you.

"I'm fine, I had a really nice time." You say pushing a smile again. Jude pulled you into his grasp and held you silently.

"What's wrong darling" Jude whispered into your hair.

"I just felt a bit lonely, but I'm not alone anymore." You say as you let go of Jude and look up at him. He placed his hand gently onto your face and softly stroked your cheek.

"You're too pretty to cry." Jude whispered as he used the pads of his thumbs to wipe the dampness in your eyes.

You swallow hard as your mind debates on what you should do next, against your better judgement you went onto your tiptoes and pulled Jude down and placed your lips against his.

You kissed him not expecting it to last long, but Jude pulled your body in tightly and melted into the kiss, he could feel you become unsteady in his arms so he picked you up and placed you on the counter, you kissed passionately as your hands ventured each others bodies.

Jude began to kiss down your neck, sucking and biting slightly. You let out a soft moan as you felt the sensation sending tingles through your entire body. Jude detached his mouth from your neck and looked at you deeply in the eyes. His eyes were confused and hard to read.

"Are you drunk?" He asked you seriously.

"No, I barely drank a thing." You respond with confusion.

"Are you sure?" He asked again

"Yeah, pretty sure Jude." You say back still confused. You see Jude's eyes switch to lust, he is looking down at you hungrily as he reattaches his lips to yours.

He pulls you body in closer and you can feel him growing against you causing you to let out a moan into his mouth.

Jude pulled back once again, his jaw clenched and his eyes shut tightly.

"Are you ok?" You as him noticing his reaction.

"If you keep moaning, I'm gonna end up fucking you." Jude says as he reopened his eyes and locked them with yours.

You pulled him back into this kiss, this time it's harsher and greedier than before, Jude grabs your body tightly with his big hands and squeezes, you let out another moan into him, Jude grabs ahold of your thighs and lifts you into his arms. You wrap your legs around him as he began to make his way to your bedroom.

He places you down on the bed as you both eagerly undress each other. Once you are laying on the bed fully naked Jude stops and stares at you. He lets his hands softly and delicately venture your body, caressing your smooth skin as he watched every inch of your body.