Welcome to the World

summary: Hailee gives birth to Y/N with no boyfriend by her side but her family.

a/n: I know that it may not be the type of one shot you want to read or you are interested in but it makes me feel good when I write some mother/daughter one shots so I still publish them in the book in case I find people like me who likes reading that type of relationship between Hailee and Y/N.

a/n 2: Also, I may or may not have ideas for a second part.

words count: 4,194

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• 3rd pov •

     The snow fell gracefully outside the maternity ward, covering the world in a blanket of white. Inside the cozy room, Hailee lay on the hospital bed, her breaths coming in shallow gasps as she prepared to meet her daughter, Y/N. At just 16 years old, she faced the challenges of motherhood with courage, despite her broken heart from the departure of her boyfriend when she told him about the pregnancy.

     Cheri, Hailee's mother, stood by her side, holding her daughter's hand tightly. "You're doing great, Hailee. Just a little while longer, and we'll meet our beautiful baby."

     Pete, Hailee's father, placed a warm hand on her forehead. "We're so proud of you, sweetheart. You're stronger than you know."

     Griffin, Hailee's older brother by two years, hovered near the bed, offering silent support. His eyes were filled with a mix of awe and trepidation, witnessing his sister's journey into motherhood.

     As the contractions intensified, Hailee's grip on her mother's hand tightened. "It hurts," she whispered.

     Cheri brushed a strand of hair from Hailee's forehead. "I know, my love. But you can do this. We're here with you every step of the way."

     The room was dimly lit, and the soft hum of the machines filled the air. Outside, the snowflakes danced in the cold winter night, as if celebrating the arrival of new life.

     The nurse and midwife, gentle and caring, guided Hailee through each contraction. "You're doing beautifully, Hailee. Just take deep breaths."

     With each push, Hailee drew strength from her family's presence. They were her rock, the pillars of support she needed during this vulnerable moment.

     As Hailee's labor progressed, her fear of not being able to give birth properly began to intensify. The weight of her young age and the absence of her ex-boyfriend's support loomed over her like a dark cloud. Doubts crept into her mind, questioning her ability to handle the challenges of motherhood at such a tender age.

"I don't want to do this alone," Hailee murmured, her voice trembling.

     Pete leaned in, his eyes filled with compassion. "You won't be alone, sweetheart."

     As each contraction surged through her body, Hailee's breaths quickened, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She couldn't shake the worry that her young body might not be strong enough for the demands of childbirth. The fear of the unknown, coupled with the pain she was experiencing, left her feeling vulnerable and anxious.

     In the midst of her struggle, Hailee's mother, Cheri, noticed the worry etched on her daughter's face. Cheri gently brushed Hailee's hair away from her damp forehead and leaned in close. "You're doing great, sweetheart. It's natural to be scared, but remember, your body is capable of this. You're strong, and we believe in you."

     Despite her mother's comforting words, Hailee couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by self-doubt. She felt the weight of responsibility for her unborn child's future, and the fear of not being enough haunted her. The memories of her ex-boyfriend leaving when she needed him most replayed in her mind, amplifying her insecurities.