Just One Summer, Just One Last Day.

Clouds floated in the sky, heading north as the cool autumn wind blew. I watch the wild flowers towering above me dance with the breeze, bending about so effortlessly as if ready to brace whatever the world had to offer. I on the other hand was not. Summer had passed so quickly and as excited as I was to go to college, I wasn't ready to leave my sweet summer love Elias. Even though we just started hanging out in June, and new all along I would be leaving in the fall, we decided to make the most of it and didn't wait to get to the good part if you know what I mean.

Eli as I called him, had sandy brown hair, which he let run wild. He had beautiful dark blue eyes that I could stare in forever. His voice was low and husky but still poetic. He wasn't a gym fanatic, but somehow managed to keep a just perfectly toned chest and muscular shoulder, and... my mind stop as I felt a calloused hand softly find its way up my leg and under my pantyless skirt which brought me back to the present moment where I was laying in a field next to my dear Eli. We were enjoying our last day together before I left for Georgia. Two rough fingers found their way on either side of my clit and started teasing me. "Emma, Emma to earth" Eli whispered "you'll have plenty of time to miss me when you'll be in Georgia at the best engineering school in the country, but don't start missing we now" he teased "we still have today and I plan of making the most out of it".

His hands sound their way up my flowered laced blouse, pulling the laces one by one until my breast escaped from their contraption. Out it the open, the cool wind harden my nippes. Warm hands grabbed them firmly, rolling my pearled nipple between their fingers. His mouth latched upon my breast sucking as if his life depended on it. I always liked when he got rough up there, and he knew it. My pussy was drenched from this for-play and I needed more. Moving his hands away, I turned onto my belly arching my back, letting the soft grass titillate my nipples and the cool wind brush my pussy, blowing my skirt out of the way. Eli's eyes darken as if ready to catch it's pray, he crawl toward me grabbing my hips with both hands. I moaned as I felt his tongue licking the life juice from my inner thighs, slowly teasing me to insanity. Savoring every drop around my Brazilian waxes labia, never touching where I needed him most to, leaving a burning trail all around. I bit my lip trying to control myself. "Eli"  I moan, "please, I need you". He took one final mouthful, eating, plugging his tongue deep inside me, ravaging me before pulling away, and letting the cold autumn wind shock my wet arouse pussy. I heard Eli unzipped his pants and felt his hard dick glide onto my pussy then into me, graciously stretching my walls going as deep as possible, and then started rocking. Rocking to my rythme we knew so well with perfect twitch that made me scream out in please.

** please vote ** <3