Thunder & Lightning

Rain, it pour from the sky, wetting us from head to toe. We ran through the field until we reached a white gazebo.

Imprisoned by the thunderstorm under the gazebo, I could feel the tension in the air building

Imprisoned by the thunderstorm under the gazebo, I could feel the tension in the air building. Neither of us wanted to make the first move but it was visible that we both wanted each other. My full breasts prickly and hard under my now transparent white shirt. Him looking at my with that smile that could make any girl crazy. I wonder what he was thinking.

A hand on my thigh snapped me out of my thoughts. He was sitting next to me, looking down at me with his beautiful green eyes. My heart skipped a beat. "You seem nervous" he said looking more at my lips then my eyes. His hand caressing the side of my face. I couldn't wait any longer. In a swift move, my lips were on his, tasting him, loving it. Within a second he was kissing me back. His lips soft yet confident in every move. His hand travelled down my body, over my breast and up my thighs creating sparks everywhere they went. He pulled me up on his laps, and I could feel him hard under me. He started kissing my neck leaving a burning sensation, making me arch my neck begging for more. My hands roam his torso, then grabbed the hem of his t-shirt pulling it over his head giving me a perfect view of his fitted chest. He then discarded mine and started kissing my neck again, this time traveling down, cupping my full breasts with his hands and kissing them which only made me want him even more. I lift his head, kissing him passionately, then went on to unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. Standing up, he finished undressing and so did I, slowly sliding down my pants just to torcher him long enough. Once done, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his cock hard on me. He leaned us against one of the gazebo's polls kissing me down my neck and rocking his hips. Thunder and struck. We were on fire!
———
Please, don't forget to vote!