The Artist Part 2

"Ryan..." I breathed out.

He continued looking at me his eyes filled with lust. Though no words came out of this mouth, he eyes told me everything; I want you, and I want you badly.

My eyes dropped to his abs, how bad I wanted to touch them. I slipped my fingers into the loops of his belt and pulled him closer, he watch me attentively. Then I got in the tip of my toes, and kissed him. He kissed my back even more passionately and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him. Pressing myself against him, I could already feel him hard under his pants. He kissed me down my neck and my cleavage driving me insane, all I wanted was him inside me. My hands in his red hair pulling him closer. My hips rocking against his hard shaft! "Take me here! Now! Please!" I begged him, "I can't wait any longer" I whispered in this ear, almost ordering him.

In a flash, he unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock and stroke it on my pussy, bringing my clit to life. Pulling my thongs out of the way, he plunged himself into me, stretching my walls and filling every inch of my pussy. Then slightly pulled out and thrusted even deeper, I buried my mouth in his neck not to scream out in pleasure. He started going fast and faster, and I rocked my hips to his rhythm, I could feel myself clenching around him, ready to orgasm just then he pulled out, "not yet" he was all he said.

He put/ me down and turns me around, bending me forward on the teacher's desk, lift up the remains of my skirt and plunges back into me, making me scream. This time, his hand was covering my mouth so no one would hear us. Oh how I missed him inside me, I though to myself. He's thrust grew faster and faster and deeper, oh! "I'm coming! I moan / scream. My walls clenched around him, he thrusted one last time slower, but so powerful and so deep, he filled me with his cum. And our bodies collapsed on top on that desk, him on top of me.

He kissed my neck slowly, "you taste...". *claps, claps, claps* we heard from the back of the room. "Now that was some real action" I hear Mr. Johnson say. "And I enjoyed watching it all, I hope I may join next time" he said seductively.
———
Please, don't forget to vote!