An Unexpected Guest..

Miles, your best friend, just revealed himself as The Prowler, the villain you've been trying so hard to defeat..

-----------·~

Just as he slipped his mask off, he fell to the ground, causing you to run toward him. Villain or not, he was still your best friend. You helped him to his feet and sat him down on the couch, noticing an open wound on his chest, bleeding out. Shit, shit, shit.
You ran to get your first aid kit and a wet rag "You don't have to-" He started. "Shut it. You'll explain once your not bleeding out." You cut him off almost immediately, returning with the things you needed to treat the cut. You sighed for a moment, starting to blush at what he had to do next. He had to take off his suit, and the suit is skintight. Meaning he had nothing..underneath it.. Almost as if he read your eyes, he slipped his arms out of the suit and pulled it down, just enough to expose some of his v-line. You blushed deeper, but pushed through it.

10 minutes later

You cleaned off the wound carefully, being sure not to touch it directly. You would occasionally look up at him, who was wincing at the pain, and he would look back down at you. You would always blush and looked back down at the wound, causing him to slightly chuckle. Now came the fun part, wrapping the wound. You stood up and handed him the bandage roll and turned around. "Wrap it yourself." You said coldly. You felt a warm hand touch yours as you turned back. "I might need some help with that mami" He smirked up at you, causing your face to turn a bright shade of red as you turned away. You finally turned back around and helped him wrap his torso with the bandage. You looked over at him, who smirked once more before kicking your foot, knocking you onto him. "Ah.! Miles what the-!" You looked up at him as you realized you landed in his lap. Your face turned a shade of red as you tried getting up, but his cold hand prevented you from moving. "Miles-" You began, only to be met with a hand on your face, cupping your cheek softly. "Im sorry, for the fights. Mi amor let me make it up to you" he leaned in and whispered into your ear with a grin. "Miles..Your hurt. I cant..-" You tried pleading again, until your lips were met with his. A slow passionate kiss that felt like it lasted forever, or at least you wished it did. He broke the kiss off, a strand of saliva connecting the two of you as you blushed deeper. "Fuck I've wanted to do that for so long.." he whispered. "Let me make it up to you..I don't care about the cut. I care about you" His voice sent shivers down your spine. You two weren't about to do what you thought you were gonna do... right?

things getting steamy next chapter shawty