Pushing through..

Hell nsfw ahead shawty

Your crawled on the couch as he sat on one end. You crawled over to him and stroked his throbbing member slowly, readying it to enter your dripping cunt. "Fuck your good..you've done this before?" he groaned slightly. "first time." you respond smiling. "No fucking way." He looked into your eyes, trying to detect the slightest hint that you were lying.
But he gained nothing.
You crawled on top of him, your breath picking up as you did so, and slowly let his member enter you. You let out small groans as you felt every inch twitch and throb inside of you. "Fuck..!" you cried out, causing him to smirk as he started thrusting into you at a steady pace. He listened as you filled the room with moans. "He wrapped hia arms around you, making you lean back into him as he fucked you. You felt his smirk as your eyes slightly rolled back. "Ah~ so tight…" his words were barely audible above her panting breaths and moans, causing him to go faster. "Your so perfect..I could fuck you for hours" He smiled as he looked over at her, who was a sloppy mess of blushing and moans. He smiled at how easily he could make her fall apart. It didnt take long for his thrusts to get messier, and his groans to become slightly louder.
He leaned his head into your shoulder as he continued thrusting into you. Until he pounded into you one last time, filling you up with his seed as he gripped onto your back. Beads of sweat ran down both of your faces as your breath slowed down. His member fell out, leaving your exposed cunt dripping with his seed. Your breath slowed down as you stood up, or at least tried to. You fell back down on the couch, making Miles chuckle slightly. "That was so worth letting a villain into my house" You teased, watching him tense up before grinning. "Careful mami or ill have to destroy your tiny little pussy again." He watched as your face turned a deeper shade of red at the reply. "you asshole." you chuckled as you got up. Your legs were trembling at suddenly having to walk, but you pushed through and walked towards the bathroom. You turned around to see that he was following. You both reached the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was nice, having someone like this. You felt wanted. Both of you hopped in the shower, and you let him scrub your hair. You leaned into his shoulder as he chuckled. "I love you.." You heard him whisper. You leaned up and kissed him. A slow passionate kiss. once the kiss broke off you leaned in and whispered into his ear.   

"I love you too.."

THATS THE END SHAWTY😭