Temptations..

He kissed you once more, his tongue exploring your mouth. You let him. You've had the biggest crush on him ever since you've met. This was like a dream come true. You just never thought you'd do it like this.

------------·~

His cold hand slid down your body, moving towards your back to unzip your suit. He broke off the kiss, needing to see your face when he undressed you. You felt him struggling with the zipper before giggling and standing up to turn around. You heard a small gasp as you slowly unzipped your suit, revealing your exposed body to him. Your turned back around to see him smirking at you. "You want it? Your gonna have to work for it Mi amor~" He teased.

You knew exactly what he meant as you got onto your knees, ignoring everything that told you that a hero and a villain was wrong. It didn't matter. You needed him and he needed you. You slid down his suit, revealing his exposed member before you wrapped your hand around it and started stroking it slowly, causing him to groan softly. "Fuck baby..." His voice sent shivers down your spine once more as you put his throbbing member into your mouth, beginning to bob your head up and down. You felt his hand grip your hair as you continued enjoying his taste and loving this moment. You felt his hand guide you faster as he groaned once again. "Fuck you feel good.."
Pre-cum spilled out as you popped it out of your mouth and began licking it up. You loved his taste. It was almost..addicting. You put his member back in your mouth and as soon as you did, you felt him begin to thrust into your mouth, causing you to let out muffled moans. He let out small groans and grunts as he fucked your mouth at a good pace. You felt him grip your hair tighter as his thrusts got messier and messier. He was getting close and you knew it. It wasn't too long before he thrusted one final time into your mouth, filling it up with his seed as he gasped slightly. You looked up at him, letting his seed drip down onto your exposed chest as you smiled. "I think i earned it, you said as you swallowed what remained in your mouth. He chuckled. "I think you did too."

I feel so weird writing this but its ngl kinda fun