Why Her

Bea' s Pov

I woke up because I heard my phone ringing. I answered it without looking.

"Hmmmn? "

" Ate Bei? Where are you? Page is here and she's looking for you!!! "

" Why daw ba??? "

"I don't knooo----- hey!!!! "Sigaw ni Deanna

" Hello Beatriz, where are you? "

" Ahhhmmn I'm with my baby? Why? "

" Ahhhh I was just thinking, kase you know I got back here sa Philippines. I want to be with you sana. "

" Sorry I'm busy byeeee!! " And ended the call.

I checked the time. It's already 11 Kaya I got up. I'm excited to see my baby. Hahahah I know, I'm so whipped. Kaya mabilis ako nag shower and prepared myself , hahanapin ko pa si baby ko, para sabay kami mag lunch.

I go sa baba to look for her. Kaya nag ask ako sa mga staff dito kung San yun meeting ng mga architects .

And I saw her with Mercado again. Tsk and she's smiling. Why is she smiling?

"Oh Ms de Leon, you're here!!! " Gulat nyang tanong

" Yes!! You have a problem with that??? "

" Hahaha nothing, i should go ahead, bye unano, laters!!! " While smiling creepily to my baby. Then he run off.

" What's that about?? "

" Naku, wala Nang aasar lang yun"

" Ok" Pero kunot noo pa din ako. " Tara, lunch?? " I look at her and holds her hand.

"Di ka ba busy? "She asked

" For you? No!! Why??? "

" Wala, kain na tayo? "

And we walk inside ng restau.

We eat while talking.

" So what time is your free time again? "

"5pm pa, why?? "

" Well can I come with you, I promise di ako manggugulo. I'll behave promise! "

" Sige, basta wag mo ko guguluhin habang nagtatrabaho kami. Ok? "

" Ok boss!!! " I smile, yes!!! I can come with her.

After lunch we go sa site Kaya I'm her body guard today.

" My loves jan ka lang huh. Magpunta lang kami dun!! " Sabay turo sa beach side

" No I'll come with you!!! "

" No!!! Stay here my love, mainit upo ka na lang jan. "

" Ahmmm ok. " Then I sit down na lang while waiting na matapos sya.

I'm staring at my baby, taking pictures of her, while she's working. I can't believe it na ang cute parin nya kahit super serious nya. I'm so proud of her.

" Hey Bei!!! "

" Hey"

" Day dreaming again?!! Hahahaha" Kim laugh at me

I just smile and look at my baby again

Kim is one of my closed friend and nagpasama ako sa kanya. Hahaha

Kim's face turned serious and asked me. "Bei? She's just one of your fans, right?
So Why her?"

I answered

" Why not her? She's beautiful inside out. "

And then, there's silence. I take a deep breath And I smiled again.

"Kase kahit mag isa sya and malayo sa family nya, she can still provide for them and can provide for herself too. That's one of the reasons why I am so amazed to her. She can handle everything that life throws at her. And one thing that I'm sure no one can do? She can make me feel at peace. Just being by her side, looking at her. " I face Kim and she's staring at Art too.

" Wow!!! That's deep... I'm so proud of you Bei!!!! " She happily said " Now I can truly understand, I'm so happy for you "

Nagkwentuhan pa kami till Art is finish na sa work nya. Lumapit sya samin ni Kim.

" Hi!!! Art nice to see you again" And nagbeso si la.

" Hi Kim!!! Kamusta ka na? "

"I'm good, tampo lang ako kay Bea kase di ako ginising para kumain eh" Sabay irap sakin

" Hahahahaha "

" Hey!!! I said sorry already!! And I'm just too excited to see you baby, kaya I forgot you kim, hahaha sorry again. "

" So have you seen the island? "There talking pa din

" No, busy kase sa work, Kaya wala na ko time. " Art said

" Baby finish ka na naman sa work today right?  Let's explore the beach and swim? " Aya ko

" Hahahaha sige, nakakahiya naman kay Kim kung tatanggi ako"

" Baby I'm jealous!!! So kung di kasama si Kim dimo ko sasamahan?? "

" Hay nako Bea di bagay sa yo mag inarte sa laki mong yan hahahaha" And they laugh together.

"Tsk! I shouldn't have let you come!! "

" Bleeeh you can't do anything "

" Hahahah sige na, kuha muna tayo ng gamit?"

And then we go to our room, then get back to the beach.

We are here sa sand bar while Kim is taking her time na mag swimming. Di kase marunong mag swim si Art that's her secret that's why lagi lang sya nasa tabi.

" Ang ganda no?? " Art said while looking at the sunset.

" Yeah it's so gorgeous" I smiled while staring at her.

We just sit there feel the breeze and the waves of the ocean. Everything feels right when she's around.

" Artemis? I love you "

She smiles " I love you my love " And I hugged her side ways.