Missing

Bea's Pov

It's been days since that day happened. I think I'm super harsh sa kanya but it's effective naman, dina sya pumuputa sa condo building ko and dito sa office.

But why I'm bothered na dina sya pumupunta dito.

I'm here now pala sa office. And signing some contracts.

Someone knocked on my door.

" Maam my nagpapabigay po. " My secretary said

Na excite naman ako and tumayo pa para kunin yun.

" Who's it from?? " I knew it!!! Di sya makakatiis while I smile widely.

" Kay Ms Page po" My smile fades when I heard that.

" Oh ok. Put it on my table na lang. " She nodded and do what I said and left.

" What happened to her??? " Ohhh right tinaboy ko nga pala sya.

Hays!!! I just sit on my chair and think.

I called someone that can help me.

" Ate Den I need your help, please!. " I sadly said

" Ok on my way! "

When ate Den got here she hugged me agad.

" What's wrong Bei?? "

" I don't know ate. I just felt empty? "

" Tell me every thing that happens! "

Well I told her everything. I mean every single detail.

" What!!!! You did that??? "

I just nodded like I've been arrested with something I did wrong.

" Oh my gosh Bei!!! That's harsh !!! She is just being nice to you and she's looking up to you!! That's mean!!what you did to her "

" I know ate and I feel horrible!!! "

" Or maybe you're missing her gesture to you!  Namimiss mo na araw araw my naghahabol sayo!!! "

" Really??? "

" But sorry to say this. I'm sure that girl??? Dina sya magpapakita pa sayo!! Ikaw ba nman ang masigawan ng isang BDL eh. "

I just look at her na malungkot.

" Or maybe you are starting to like her!!! Kaya bothered ka!!! "

" What!!! No!!!! I just felt bad about what I did!!! " Or did I???

" If that's the case, we can't do anything about it na kase you don't know her naman. "

Yes it's another thing I don't know even her name!!! But the truth is I really feel sad and empty when I don't see her again.

After our long kwentuhan ay umalis na din si ate Den kase my meeting pa daw sya.

Well days went by till months na naging years na.

I been the CEO sa company ni mommy. I been through a lot to get here. Dina rin ako nag laro ng volleyball kase sobrang busy na talaga.

Alam mo yun kahit na anak ka ng my ari Di ka pwedeng mag relax lang.

I'm here now sa Quezon ranch namin kase my pinakita si Dad sakin na for sale daw.

" Hija are you going to the Sanchez to see the land?? "

" Yes dad!! I'm going to use Philip to go there. "

" Sige just be careful ok!!! And bring with you Nestor para my kasama ka. "

" Ok po" And nagbeso na ko sa kanya. " Bye dad see you later! Tell mom na umalis na ko!! "

" Ok!! "

And I ride my horse Philip na. When I get there I fell in love already sa lugar. It's relaxing. And we see more sightings pa and there's a falls, I can build a townhouse here.

So I decided to buy the land.

When I got to the house it's already dinner time so I just shower and prepared for dinner.

Bumaba na ko sa dining and I saw mom and dad.

" Oh Eto na pala sya eh! How was it anak?"

" I bought it already dad! "

" That's good news!!! "

" Yes sweetie at least kadugtong lang ng ranch natin! "

" Yes mom! "

" I'm excited to see it na sweetie!! I've heard it's magnificent !" My mom said excitedly.

" What's your plan sa land?? "

" Ahmm I'm going to build a townhouse there sana dad? "

" That's a great idea!!! I have talked to my friend and one of his student dati is a known architect now!!  And uuwi na sya dito, to work na here sa  Philippines. "

" Yes nga honey I remembered that!!! And I have seen her works it's great and very fresh sa eyes. "

" Ok ok dad I'll see to it!! "

" You should anak! "

And we ate na, deretso lang kami sa kwentuhan and random na usapan. Till we finished dinner.

" Mom, I'll be going to Manila na ulit tomorrow I have a meeting with a client. "

" Ok just be careful huh?? "

" Yes mommy always! "

I woke up early kase 1pm ang meeting ko and 4 hours pa byahe ko.

So I just said my good byes and left na.

In Manila

Nasa condo na muna ako to prepare myself and freshen up na rin.

12: 30 nagpunta na ko sa restaurant na pag mimeetingan namin.

I saw Mr Herrera I shake his hand and I seated.

We ordered and we start the meeting. I excuse myself for a moment para magbanyo.

When I saw a familiar face. Huh??? Is that her??? No maybe I'm just imagining things.

So I go to my table again.

" So Mr Herrera are we good with this contract?? " I said

" Yes Ms De Leon, I must say you are good in making people say yes to a deal huh!! "

" Hahah thank you for your kindness!! "

" And very humble, your parents must be so proud of you!! "

" Thank you sir for that!! I'll just send you the contract sir. Thank you again and see you.!! "

And he waved good bye.

I'm on my way out when I bumped into someone.

" Sorry!" I said!!

" No it's ok!!! "

" Hey Ria Mineses right?? "

" Oh hi it's the great Bea De Leon pala!!! How are you?? "

" I'm good!! Are you with someone?? "

" Ahhh yes!!! Have you ate already??? Come join us!! " Yaya nya sakin

" Sorry but I'm kinda late for my other appointment maybe next time! "  I said.

" Ok next time, sige bye!!! "

I waved at her. She's a former volleyball player too that's why I know her.

I walk to my car na and started the car when I saw Ria and my kasama na babae she's kinda small and familiar.

Is that her!!!!

Bababa na sana ako but some dude told me  na bilisan kong umalis so when I look again kung na San sila is they are already gone!!!

" Fuck!!! " My panghihinyang Kong umalis sa restaurant.

And nag punta  na sa office.