Chapter 7

(Pokemon is not mine. The picture above is a screen shot from the anime.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Red was helping one of the trainers who were attending a tutoring session, "This is how you clean a fire type. Use hot water with warming herbs soaked in it. It relaxes the Pokemon and smells really nice too."

The young trainer was a red haired, blue eyed teen and was listening intently with stars in his eyes. He was not the only one other boys and girls were attending the class as well and learning too. Fire types were known for hating baths so learning how to keep them clean was very important. It could be bad for their health otherwise as skin infections could go from annoyance to dangerous really fast. One of the girls a young brunette with a Growlithe was sighing to herself in relief. Trying to get her Growlithe to bath was difficult but with this it could be easier.

A voice shouted, "There are two crazy guys riding a Lugia in Vermilion City."

Red froze, 'What did I just hear?'

One of the students looked up and murmured, "Did I just hear that right?"

Red cleared his throat, "That is the end of today's class, kids. Remember to take good care of your Pokemon okay?"

Everyone chirped, "Yes, teacher Red."

Red shooed them off, "Go on! I believe you have another class after one hour."

The kids nodded and headed to the back where the towels and other items were kept to help dry the Pokemon. Red watched them as they finished drying the Pokemon which did not take long. The advantages of being fire types and reminded them to remind the kids who had water types of the class next day. The children waved goodbye and returned to their school on the bus while Red turned around to figure out what was happening. He was joined by Green who was heading to Professor Sakuragi's place.

Ash was meant to go there earlier with the Professor and they had a bad feeling. Somehow and someway they all knew Ash was involved with the incident. On top of that, Gary had to stay back at the ranch today because he was in charge of giving away new Pokemon to trainers. The good Professor had started to give Gary more responsibilities around the ranch slowly. Therefore, he could not be by Ash's side and Alain had returned to Kalos for a while. Red and Green took out their fastest fliers and headed towards Vermilion City.

Red, "Professor! Mom? Mom, what's wrong?"

Delia looked exasperated and done with everything, "I think Ash was Legendary napped again."

Green, "Again?"

Red, "Seriously that child."

Cerise cleared his throat, "Ex - Champion Red and Viridian Gym leader Green. Welcome to my lab. May I ask what you mean by again?"

Red, "This is not the first time a Legendary took him away."

Green, "First time was Moltress who was curious about him. Second was Entei, third was Mew, fourth Giratina, fifth Victini, sixth Hoopa, seventh the Tapus and now Lugia."

Cerise gaped, "I.. I don't know how to react to that."

Samuel looked resigned, "You get used to it."

Ash, "Professor we are back. Red? Green? Why are you here?"

Red poked his forehead, "Why are we here he asks. We are here because of you, you little brat."

Green, "What were you thinking?"

Gou who had joined Ash spoke up, "It was the heat of the moment. We were safe, I promise."

Green turned to him hands on his hips, "Now, young man, do not start with me. What were you thinking as well? Hm?"