Summary

Hackula x Reader
(") Dialogue
(*) Thoughts/Thinking
(Y/N) your name

"It's another year and a long day for me, but what I'm saying is that I have a hell of a good time killing these scrubs. But then again, all good things come to an end... until next time." As those last words repeated and echoed in his mind, "until next time," he thought, " What if there is no next time? What if I'm no longer part of the games or far worse removed?"
And soon another year ended and started the next. As the months flew by, the time of year and month came that he returned, but this time the game didn't get much of an update like his first release, but that's alright as long as you played the Hackula mode; it's what mattered the most. Lucky he was added, but this year it seems not many players want to play the mode, but you and a few players even begged in the chat to vote on the Hackula mode. They ignored the request, and so you're stuck in another round for another hour in repetitive maps and modes you've already played, which begin to bore you to the core. From here, you thought, *It's decided to just log off and hit the bed*, until you were about to do that.
You notice in the chat that those same players that refused to vote for the Hackula mode are spamming about how they are freaking out that the map is merging with the monastery, the same building structure that's in the Hackula mode. So you check in the spectating view, and surprisingly, as it is, it's like the hackula mode's map is trying to be part of the current map, causing the server to update, mostly shutting down on short notice and returning to the main menu. While joining back in the game in teams, the usual red vs. blue, this time in the mode you were currently in, Hackula Mode, you were pleased, as were the other few players that begged in the chat. Unfortunately for the players that disliked it or didn't bother to play it again, they left the server but returned, which you checked in chat again and read they stated they couldn't leave the server but instead were brought back, which you thought *That seems odd, but it's the server with active players; the other servers are shut down.* The round ran smoothly, not to mention how much fun you were having with your silly little advantage against other players. You didn't even notice that you won the round until it was shown at the end of the round; nevertheless, it was time for the vampire nerd to shine, but it seems that you spawned close by the Overlord vampire, so you panicked and thought, *F**K! Now what? I'll be dead for this whole round! It's too soon!* To your surprise, Hackula just passed by, approaching the players on the other side. So you caught up to reach where Hackula was heading right when you arrived on the other side. The blue team had been wiped out, and the red team was the last standing. Now it's up to you and your team to defeat Hackula. Out of nowhere, Hackula teleports behind you, to your surprise by how he grabs you by your collar shirt, but he wasn't doing his bite animation; he just held you hostage while your team tried its best to lower his health, but it wasn't enough. Hackula drops you while charging towards two teammates with his Bedlam Bash attack. It was enough time to be back in the match, but you didn't get Hackula, for not damage you for a second there. You thought, "Must been a glitch, or maybe the game didn't load the animation; who knows, but I'm sure the devs will get it fixed." Then you hear Hackula say, "Let's hug this out, shall we?" realized while you were busy in your thoughts for sec Hackula has eliminated your team now you're the last hope for the team for a second chance to revive them or fail attempting to revive them. You rush around the monastery trying stay away from the vampire overlord attacks as must as you were looking back and fore keeping your guard would be your demise right when you reached a open space Hackula surprise you with his bat bombs quickly change your gun, but it seems luck wasn't in your side your gun is the golden musket *Great....just great I'm so screwed now.* So you aim unsure if this was the best decision as a turn of events right when Hackula was charging rapidly towards you ... you defeat him on time. The players in the server congratulated you on the win, as much your relief you turn to check on where Hackula landed or went, oddly enough it's like he disappear *How odd? Usually after defeating him, he like laying around on the map.* well you didn't think much about it you decide to log off ,and head to bed it was fun but tried up and tomorrow it was going to be a busy day.

Meanwhile, inside the Arsenal realm, Hackula himself had other troubles to worry about, including interfering in the game's code and messing with the servers. "Jeez, I hope the developers don't notice... uggghh what I'm saying. What I feared has happened." While worrying and walking back and fore In his little space world and new castle that he created after his release. The design of the castle is fit for the overlord's comfort and is largely luxurious in design, with a gothic and slightly eerie feel to it. There are high ceilings and large windows, which let in copious amounts of moonlight to brighten the spacious rooms. In addition to luxurious furniture, there are plenty of bookshelves filled with books and grimoires. Despite its elegant appearance, there is always a foreboding feeling in its air, a constant reminder of its master's vampiric presence. However, his room is shrouded in dark, gothic colors, with purple being the predominant tone. also has a few modern touches, like a large computer and a gaming console. Hackula often plays video games to relax when he has a little free time. Even with the ominous atmosphere, the room remains a comfortable and peaceful place for the vampire to rest or relax in his downtime. It's a fairly cozy and comfortable place for Hackula to enjoy in his off hours. For now, it seems from the fight before that has tried the Lord. As for now, to solve his problem, he deployed a copy of himself into the mod; this copy of himself only follows the pattern paths of the players, then surprises them like he does. Now that's done, it's time for him to sleep in his coffin, situated in the corner of the room, where Hackula finds respite after a long and tiring day. While it may seem like a morbid place to sleep, the comfort and luxury of the interior make it a peaceful place for the vampire to escape and recuperate. Even in his resting place, Hackula is not far from the luxuries he has come to appreciate as a lord of the undead. The interior of the coffin is lined with silk, accented by purple velvet pillows. The bright LED lights of the computer reflect off the coffin's walls, casting a soothing glow over the vampire in his relaxation.