𝗧𝗪𝗢 | 𝟬𝟮

❤️‍🔥𓂃⭑ᜊ

i'm unhappy ★☆ aespa

ahyeon woke up from her nightmare with a jolt

ahyeon woke up from her nightmare with a jolt. her body felt as if it was on fire, almost as if the flames were playing with her and seeing just how more she could take until she broke.

her nightmares were a recurring thing. she would always wake up in a cold sweat because of it. and it was always the same exact thing.

she oukd have these vivid dreams, nightmares, every so often. they would be of her standing on one side of the wooden bridge, the same bridge that connected this place to the only other form of life other than them, as it burned.

the bridge would fall and so would the so called house. everything would burn and the whole place would go up in blue flames.

blue flames was the name of this place. and ko ahyeon would gladly burn it down with blue flames if she could.

❝this place is sick, i can't stand it anymore❞ a boy complained as he looked around the cafeteria

❝this place is sick, i can't stand it anymore❞ a boy complained as he looked around the cafeteria. his name was park jisung. he was one of the teenagers who were almost old enough to be an adult. but just because they were old enough didn't mean that they were going to be set free.

if anything the injections would get more painful, as if they weren't enough already, due to the fact that when they were young they injected them with this blue liquid that took away their powers.

ahyeon ruffled his hair as she faintly smiled at him. she was one of the more older ones that had been here longer than most. she was like an older sister to the seventeen year old.

she was twenty, and she knew what that meant. they would take her somewhere far away, far from everyone, and use her as a weapon.

but she wasn't going to let them, not at all. she would stay here and protect the younger ones from the real monsters. the monsters that tried to take away what they were given. and the same monsters that said they wanted to help when in reality they wanted the powers all for themselves.

❝i know sung, just stay strong for a couple more days,❞ he looked up at her from his spot on her shoulder and nodded hesitantly. ❝we'll be free soon, i'll make sure of it❞ she reassured him as he cuddled into her shoulder even more.

ahyeon sighed as she looked at the people around her. miserable souls and children stuck in this prison with no glimpses of escape. the color white all around them.

she was going to save these kids, no matter the pain she would have to go through. she will save them no matter what.

 she will save them no matter what

author's note ;

major character death will be coming one of these chaps ^^

©️ YVESLSR .