𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 | 𝟬𝟯

❤️‍🔥𓂃⭑ᜊ

heavenly ★☆ cigarettes after sex

jisung subconsciously played with ahyeon's hands as he zoned out, his eyes dilating and slightly glossing over as he thought to himself

the older girl stared at him with a small smile on her face. his eyes were beautiful. the most beautiful pair of eyes she's ever seen. no one else could compete with his chocolate brown eyes.

simply because she would never look at another pair of eyes that weren't his.

she would give her all to the younger male if she could. ahyeon grasped his hand in her own as he snapped out of his daze, staring up at her with tiny stars in his eyes.

his eyes were one of a kind, and she would stare at them for hours without blinking if she could. jisung was like a drug, addictive and always left you wanting more.

she loved jisung, and she would always love him. and if she could, she would say i do. ❝you okay, sung?❞ the older girl questioned him as he looked down and nodded.

she furrowed her brows as she knew that something was wrong. she looked around for any of the doctors before pressing a kiss to his temple.

❝what's wrong, baby?❞ ahyeon softened her gaze as she laid her eyes upon his teary ones.

❝i– ❞ he stammered before letting out a choked breathe and finally getting the words out of his mouth. ❝i don't want them to take you away from me❞ he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper.

yet the nineteen year old girl heard him, loud and clear. she shook her head and cupped his face. ❝they won't, i'll make sure of it❞ the ravenette spoke as she pressed a light kiss to his pouting lips.

❝they won't take me away from you, i won't let them❞ she wrapped her arms around the younger boy as he melted and a few tears slid down his cheeks. he hugged her back and also pressed a kiss to her cheek.

he loved her, he really did.

jisung always wondered what the outside looked like as he had never been out since he was thrown out by his "family" because he was a so called monster

he couldn't remember anything about his family, and he hated it. there had to be at least one good memory he would be able to remember, right?

no, the only thing he remembered was meeting ko ahyeon. with her jet black hair and different colored eyes. he was at the ripe age of one when they had brought him to this place. ever since then, the only thing he could remember was the older girl.

she had always taken care of him, even when she would get punished for sneaking out of her bed and sleeping in his.

but now that they were older, they had been separated by rooms. all the older one had their own rooms, with a giant glass window that peered into the white colored hallway and you could see the ones across from you.

jisung laid on his bed with a million thoughts running through his head. and those all lead to him and the girl he loved running away and finally being free.

would they run away to a far away place where the would never find them? would they watch the sky like those people in the television did? would they actually be able to escape this hell?

all those thoughts were gone from his mind as he faintly heard a doctor's voice. he immediately wrapped himself in the duvet and closed his eyes, dreaming about the things he and ahyeon would do once they were free.

god, he couldn't wait for it.

©️ YVESLSR

©️ YVESLSR .