𝗦𝗜𝗫 | 𝟬𝟲

❤️‍🔥𓂃⭑ᜊ

f song ★☆ strawberry guy

he sat there in denial, he couldn't accept the fact that jisung was dead

he sat there in denial, he couldn't accept the fact that jisung was dead. he just couldn't accept the fact that the only friend, who he, himself, considered a brother to him, was dead.

the brunette looked at ahyeon, the girl was kneeled next her late lovers makeshift grave. her white uniform covered in dirt, her lover's dry blood, and dust.

she sat there, unmoving and her different colored eyes filled with tears that she could no longer physically let out.

❝we need to leave now❞ the unnamed boy spoke, his voice completely monotonous and face stoic. ahyeon shook her head, not wanting to leave jisung's side.

❝it's dangerous for a girl like you to be out all alone during this time❞ he tried to convince her as she shook her head once more.

❝i'm not leaving jisung's side, no matter what❞ the ravenette spoke, her voice cracked near the end as she blinked slowly. her unshed tears fell down her eyes as she gulped and continued to stare at her lover's grave.

the male sighed. ❝listen, as much as i would love to leave you here; i promised him i would help you guys❞ ahyeon's head snapped up to look at him.

❝yes, i was one of you guys too❞ the latter sadly smiled as he thought back to when he was still confined in blue flame.

that was the most emotion he's shown, and ahyeon was shocked to say the least. ❝then why...❞ the girl muttered as she stared up at him from her place on the dirty ground.

❝why am i here?❞ he chuckles and sits on the ground, still a few feet away from her. because i couldn't stand seeing the only family i had left going though pain everyday. her head snapped up in the blink of an eye as she heard his voice whisper through the wind.

❝you didn't expect that, did you?❞ he lazily smiled up at the night sky as she furrowed her brows before following his actions as-well.

❝we should get going now..❞ his voice interrupted the peacefulness of the night as she clenched her fist on jisung's grave, not wanting to leave him.

❝i- i don't want to leave him...❞ ahyeon mumbled as her voice broke, new tears already on the verge of spilling out of her two tone eyes.

❝you're gonna have to..❞ he sighed and stood up, dusting himself off and looking down at her. ❝ahyeon, he wanted you to be free,❞

even if he didn't make it.

❝no! it was supposed to be me and him..❞ she placed both her hands on his grave and sobbed, her tears shining under the moonlight and dropping onto jisung's grave.

❝he sacrificed himself for you, ahyeon!❞ the unnamed male yelled back as he looked at her.

❝i didn't ask him to!! i wanted it to be me and him... it was supposed to be me and him...❞ she stands up and yells back, her tears coming down by the minute. ahyeon panted in anger as her eyes shined brightly and her hair started to float lightly behind her.

he gaped at her and opened his mouth to say something before she beat him to it. ❝i would've sacrificed myself! he didn't deserve that, he didn't do anything but try to be happy..!❞

❝ahyeon- oh god...❞ he slowly backed away as she panted even more, her left eye shining a dark ruby red color.

❝they took everything away from me! do you think i asked for this?! do you think i asked to be born a monster, a freak?!❞ she walked forwards and looked at him with anger.

❝ahyeon... it- it's okay... i'm not gonna hurt you...❞ he looked around as he took a step back with every step she took towards him.

❝and how do i know you're not lying❞ she seethed and he looked around once more before moving his hands around a bit and watching as a giant gust of wind blew in her direction and swirled around her like a tornado.

❝i really didn't wanna do this ahyeon!❞ he looked at the small tornado and her blurry figure in the middle of it. ❝i really wanted to help you,❞

❝but maybe you'll be of different use for me..❞

author's note ;update after so long <3 (in class lols)

author's note ;
update after so long <3 (in class lols)

©️ YVESLSR .