Chapter 1: Our New Home

(Here's another feels trip story.)

Two people that looked like an older sister and younger brother were riding in a limo with unique expressions. The younger brother was very excited, while the older sister had an iffy face. "They only wanted to adopt my little brother, but if he was getting adopted, then I had to. I bet this family doesn't really want me... I'm almost going to be an adult." She thought. "Look! Look! We're here!" He said. The limo went through an opened huge gate and parked in front of a giant castle. "A castle?!" She thought.

The two siblings were escorted inside the castle while carrying their bags, and rolling their suitcases. "Welcome Lady Ariana and Young Master Eric." A butler said. "Woah..." The two siblings said looking around the castle with their eyes. "Please follow me so that I can escort you to your new rooms." The butler said. "Right. Come on, Eric." Ariana said gesturing him. They both followed the butler upstairs.

"These will be your rooms." The butler said. "Look, big sister! They have our names on the doors." Eric said. "I see, and thank you very much for your help." Ariana said. "You are part of the royal family now. If there's anything you need, please let me know. Do you have a cell phone, Lady Ariana?" He asked. "No, sir." Ariana said. "Call me Zain." Zain said. "Alright, and I promise you that I'll get myself a cell phone as soon as possible." Ariana said. "If you need assistance with that, I'll gladly help." Zain said. "Thank you." Ariana said. "I'll leave you two to make yourselves at home; I'll be downstairs if you need me." Zain said. "Thank you." Ariana said.

He walked away and Eric faced Ariana. "Don't worry, big sister! I can unpack everything all by myself." Eric said. "Are you sure you don't want me to help you?" Ariana asked. "Nope, I'll do it." Eric said. "Alrighty. When I'm done unpacking my things, I'll check up on you." Ariana said. "Ok!" Eric said. They parted ways and went into their own rooms.

After Ariana has settled all her things in her new room, she went in front of Eric's door. "Eric?" Ariana asked and knocked on the door.

She let herself in and saw piles of clothes on the floor. "It's a mess in here!" Ariana exclaimed. He laughed while rubbing the back of his head. She sighed and smiled. "I'll help you." Ariana said and started to put clothes away.

After a little while, Eric's room was cleaned up. "Thank you, big sister." Eric said. "It's what big sisters do." Ariana said and gently rubbed the top of his head. "Hey. Hey. Can we explore all around the castle?" Eric asked. "I don't see why not. It's our new home." Ariana said. "Yay! Let's go!" Eric said grabbing her hand and dragging her along with him.

They were walking down a long, wide hallway. "Amazing... We have this all to ourselves!" Eric said. A sudden thought just went through Ariana's mind. "I wonder... Is there more people living here?" Ariana thought.

As they were walking around the corner, they saw a little boy that looked around Eric's age walking in their direction. The three of them stopped and looked at each other. "Hello there." Ariana said.

The little boy cocked his head to the side. "Are you guests?" He asked. "No, we got adopted and we live here now." Ariana said. His face looked like he had an epiphany. "I heard that two people are going to be my new siblings! You must be them!" He said. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Ariana." Ariana said. "My name is Eric." Eric said. "My name is Alan, follow me." Alan said gesturing them. They followed Alan down the hallway.

He took them to his room. "Would you like to play a game with me?" Alan asked. "Yes! I love games!" Eric said. "Really? That's great! Do you want to play?" Alan asked Ariana. "Well... What are you going to play?" Ariana asked.

Alan whispered something to Eric. "You're going to be our princess and we will be your princes." Alan said. She giggled and blushed. "That's fine with me." Ariana said. "Princess!" Eric said.

After playing hours of Ariana being princess, they took a break. "Alan, were you the only one living here until we came in?" Ariana asked. "Nope. I have six older brothers." Alan said. "Pardon..? You said six older brothers?" Ariana asked. "That's right! They're out of town doing their official duties, but they will be back tomorrow. You two get to meet them, but I have to say this..." Alan said.

The two siblings were listening in closely what Alan was about to say. "They will get along with Eric at first since they know how it feels like to have a little brother, but you, Ariana... I'm sure they will act differently towards you." Alan said.

She gulped. "Is that a bad thing?" Ariana asked. "No. Don't worry, they're not scary." Alan said. "I have older brothers now? That's so cool!" Eric said. "That's great..." Ariana said trying to hide a frown.