Chapter 5: Cheer Up!

She knocked on the door and let herself in. "Excuse me, doctor..." Ariana said. "Oh! Ariana, do you need anything? Is it something about Eric?" The doctor asked. "Yes... Since my brother and I have the same blood type... I was wondering if it's possible for me to do the bone marrow transplant." Ariana said. "I see... Are you sure you want to do this? We can find other donators if you feel frighten of the procedure." The doctor said. "I want to do it. I want to save my little brother's life! If I lose him... I... I won't know what to do!" Ariana exclaimed. "...Please come with me. I'll see if it's alright for you to go through with the procedure and then we'll talk." The doctor said.

After checking to see if she was able to donate, she was waiting in the waiting room for the result. "Miss Ariana." The doctor said. "Can I..?" Ariana asked. He nodded. "You are able to donate. You and your brother are a perfect match and it'll give him over 90% survival rate." The doctor said. "Then I'll do it. If it'll save him, I'll do whatever it takes." Ariana said. "Since you're still a minor, you will have to get your guardian's permission first." The doctor said handing her a permission form. "I wonder what they'll say about this..?" Ariana thought while looking at the permission form.

Ariana was in her room, sheltering herself and felt more depressed than ever. She came out of her room and saw Eric's name on the door. She slowly went into his room, and saw a mirage of him greeting her with a smile and it vanished.

She went into his room and looked around. She saw a picture of her and Eric, and found a notebook next to it. She opened it and read what was written inside. 'I'm getting adopted today, and I had the approval of having my big sister coming with me!' She continued reading. "I have six older brothers and they're princes! I have a brother that's the same age as me and we play a lot. But no matter what, I'll love my big sister even more." She continued to read. "I notice that big sister is shy around our big brothers. I want her to talk to them and become good friends with them. All I want is for big sister is to be happy and knowing that she doesn't have to look out for me as much as she used to. I know my big sister cares about me and loves me. I'm embarrassed to say this to her, but she feels like a mother to me. I love her very much." She stopped and felt the tears started to come out.

At the same time, all of the princes and butlers were deeply worried about her. "How can we cheer her up?" Roberto asked. "She hasn't been eating properly and she rarely comes out of her room." Edward said. "She refuses to come out even when I say so." Theo said. "We need to find a way where she can come out and we can all talk to her." Wilfred said. "I miss her smiling face..." Roberto said. "She's been like this long enough." Glenn said. "Yeah, I know it's hard for her right now, but she can't stay like this forever." Joshua said. "I agree. We're the older brothers and we must help out... Our little sister." Keith said. "Keithster..." Roberto said. "Don't call me such ridiculous names!" Keith exclaimed. "Now you know how I feel." Glenn said. "Enough. We need to think of a way to cheer her up and have her come out of her cave." Glenn said. "Glenny's right." Roberto said.

Glenn sighed. "I don't want our beloved little sister to be like this any longer." Edward said. "Your highness, perhaps this might help." Zain said. The princes were ready to listen to Zain's plan.

Ariana was asleep because she had tired herself from crying. There's was a knock on the door which woke her up. She got up and stretched. "Come in." Ariana said.

The door opened and it was her butler, Theo. "Lady Ariana, there's this huge package for you downstairs. I'm unable to bring it to you, because it's heavy to bring upstairs." Theo said. "A package for me? Who's it from?" Ariana asked. "It's anonymous." Theo said.  "I'm embarrassed to go downstairs... I look horrible right now..." Ariana said. "Figures you would say that." Theo said.

Maids started to come in her room. "W-What is going on?" Ariana asked. "They will fix you up. After they're done with you, please come out." Theo said and left the room closing the door behind him. "Excuse me, Lady Ariana. Would you please stand up?" One of the maids asked. "Sure." Ariana said and stood up. They were bringing out the outfits and makeup.

After they were done with Ariana, they showed her to a mirror. "Wow... I look stunning. Thank you." Ariana said.

They bowed and went out the door, and held the door open for Theo to come in. He had a surprised expression and blushed a little. "L-Let's go downstairs." Theo said. "Alright." Ariana said and followed him. Theo secretly texted Zain to let him know he was on his way.

They were walking together in the downstairs hallways. "You know it's silly to get dressed up like this just to see a package." Ariana said. "You're right if you put it that way." Theo said.

He stopped in front of the closed dining room door. "My package is in here?" Ariana asked. He nodded and slowly opened the door.

It was pitch black in the dining room. "Where's the light switch?" Ariana asked. "It's... Right here." Theo said and flipped the switch. Many people spung up and shouted, "Surprise!"

Ariana's eyes widen and jaw dropped. "What's going on here?" Ariana asked. "This is for you, Lady Ariana." Theo said. "For... Me..? What for? It's not my birthday yet." Ariana said.

The princes came over to her. "We wanted to cheer you up with this little party." Roberto said. "We were all concerned about you." Edward said. "You guys... You guys are really sweet doing this for me. I'm sorry for acting the way I was. It was just hard for me, you know." Ariana said. "We understand, but we want you to enjoy yourself." Roberto said. "I'll do that. Thank you so much." Ariana said. "We all love you as your older brothers." Roberto said. "You all... Love me?" Ariana asked blushing. "Yes, now do what you usually do at parties." Joshua said. "Do whatever." Keith said. "Have fun.  We'll join you if you want." Wilfred said. "Yeah... Go crazy but not too crazy." Glenn said. "Ok. I see you brought in some arcade games in here. You guys sure know how to set up a party." Ariana said. "Go ahead." Roberto said. She went over to the arcade games.

She was playing a fighting game and was winning so far. She was continuously pushing buttons and concentrated so hard. She raised her hands up declaring her victory.

She was going over to a big dancing game. "You guys, do you want to do a dance competition?" Ariana asked. "Of course, right guys?" Roberto asked. They all nodded. "Winner will... Receive a kiss on the cheek from our little sister." Roberto asked. "What?!" Ariana asked blushing.

They all laughed. "Ok. Ok. What if I win?" Ariana asked and drank her water. "Then you will receive a kiss... From all of us." Roberto said. She chocked on her water, coughing. "Are you trying to demotivate me?" Ariana asked. "Why? You don't want a kiss from your big brothers?" Roberto asked. "Well... It's not that..." Ariana said.

The competition started and she was kicking their butts at it. At the end, Ariana had won. "Go ahead..." Ariana said shutting her eyes. "Why are you treating this like it's a punishment?" Roberto asked. "Ok if you don't want to do it, it's fine." Ariana said walking away.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist. "You will still accept your reward." Edward said. She sighed. "Go ahead." Ariana said blushing. One by one, they gave her a kiss on the cheek or hand, making her get red in the face.