♠️Naomi♠️

I couldn't believe this was happening.

I looked at my back still walking, and quickening my pace.

He was still following me, well now I was sure of it.

I didn't see his face, but he looked dangerous with a black hood covering his face and walking with his hands in his pockets. I shuttered thinking what he hid in them.

I cornered into the crowded streets. I had been repeating this action trying to shake off the man, but boy he was persistent.

My phone said I shouldn't go home, but the once crowded streets were starting to free up and fear got its hold on me.

I checked my phone for what to do while speed walking as I competed. It said I should pretend to know someone.

How the hell am I supposed to do that?!.

I looked around for anyone opening their door, but no one did. I looked back to see the man getting closer we were the only people on the road now.

My heart banged against my chest as his footsteps increased. I spotted someone come out of his car and approach a house, presuming it was his house.

I didn't have much time he was about to close his door. I ran over to him and hugged him.

He looked at me with confusion but I ignored it. Baby I missed you," I cupped his cheeks and I kissed him.

I heard the man's footsteps and I pushed both of us into his house slamming the door behind us...

★Hello boss."
Yes, I was able to track her, but it seems like she has a boyfriend."
Ok, sir, I would make sure to eliminate him."

... I couldn't control my heartbeat as I peeped through the window watching the man leave. Thank God, I lost him."

Umm," a husky voice snapped me into reality and it dawned on me what I had just done. I touched my lips and looked up to meet the man's gaze.

His obsidian eyes looked at me up and down as if he was studying my every feature and trying to read my soul.

I don't even get a thank you?", Thank you?!" Part of me knew I was meant to say thank you, but the way he said it in that cocky way made me want to punch him.

Well you are meant to say thank you. I presume you were being stalked or do you just jump on random guys and kiss them?" He said smugly.

His comment made my cheeks flush red. He let out a breathy laugh and walked to the light switch. The light revealed his black silky hair and fair skin.

I-i, thank you," I slapped myself mentally to stop stuttering. Y-your welcome," he mocked me making me roll my eyes.

I wish I stumbled upon a nicer person," I said under my breath as he put some of his hair into a ponytail. So you kiss girls too?" His question caught me off-guard.

I do not!" I huffed finally regaining myself.

I have had enough of this guy.

Thank you very much, I am sorry for what I did and I will be leaving now." I opened the door and looked at the empty street. I swallowed hard.

What if the man's still there?

Are you going to swallow your pride and stay or go into the empty streets?

Did you forget how to walk?" He asked and my brain didn't need to dilly-dally anymore. No," I stepped outside immediately the wind blew my black curly hair into my face.

Bye," the guy smiled and started closing the door.

Naomi you are going to get caught out there.

Are you going to let your pride get over your freedom?

Suck it up and go back!.

Wait." I stopped him, Can I please stay for the night," I said fumbling my fingers.

Who would I be if I leave a scared little girl on the streets defenseless." He dramatically placed the back of his hand on his forehead closing his eyes.

I clenched my jaw, Thanks." I made my smile as believable as it could be ignoring his mocking laugh.

He finally caught his breath and stopped laughing, wheezing as he wiped away a tear from his eyes. He locked the door and led me to a room not so far from the living room we were in.

Are you hungry?" he asked but I shook my head. I barely trusted him, and he could be feeding my poison for all I know.

I held his hand stopping him from leaving. Thank you, you don't know what good you did for me." He looked at me for a while before nodding and leaving.

I sighed as I sat on the bed at the right corner of the room, it was soft and had a beautiful white bedsheet covering it.

I looked out the window and anxiety struck me. I jumped to my feet and closed the window blocking out the moonlight that illuminated the room.

I sat in the darkness and removed my long-sleeved blue shirt. I turned on the flashlight of my phone and checked the multiple scars on my brown skin.

I'll leave tomorrow they would never find me.

I need to hide from them.

I laid on the bed using the thick duvet to cover myself to my head. Even though I was sweating and struggling to breathe under it, I wasn't willing to come out or reveal my face.

I don't want them to find me.

They can never get their hands on me again.

I would never live that nightmare again...

... I woke up in a dark room with only one light above my head. I heard their voices and panic set in. I tried moving my hand but I realized I was tied to a metal platform.

The sound of metal and wheels rolling rang in my ears as the syringe came into the light followed by him.

I shook as I looked at his soulless eyes. He flicked the syringe and injected the clear liquid through my neck.

I felt my body giving up and I started convulsing blood. Knife," he said with a raspy voice as he was handed the knife. He brought it to my neck smiling at me wickedly.

I shot up panting and sweating. I looked around and realized it was another nightmare. I looked outside, the sun had risen and I needed to go before he got involved.

I took my shirt and put it on. I knew I smelt awful from all the sweating but taking a shower would wake him up.

It took me some time but I managed to quietly open the door. I looked at the house before running into the empty street and far away from the house.

 I looked at the house before running into the empty street and far away from the house

Hello, my Lovelies.

Comment what you would do if you were being followed.

Where are my karate babies🦸.