♠️Zion♠️

I couldn't see because the salty water stung me eyes every time I tried to open them. The girl took me by my hand as we swam further away from the scene.

She occasionally let go of my hand so I could get air. I gasped never being more happy to breathe. I waited for her to tug my leg but she didn't, I waited for what felt like an eternity before it dawned on me.

She left me.

I looked around, I wasn't far from the forest and the water was getting cold. I sighed trying to control my anger, I was about to swim away when something held my leg dragging me into the water.

I looked to see the girl, she signalled for me to moved faster and after swimming for some time she swam up. I followed her and immediately the sound of a waterfall came to my ears.

I looked at the beautiful waterfall not so far from us. The current of the water coming down pushed us backward, I saw her hold her breath and swim through the waterfall.

I looked at her in confusion, but the sound of wolves howling made me do the same. I took in air looking at the cave.

It was a large space but what fascinated me was the thin matress in the center of the room, the pile of snack of all sorts at the left corner, and the glowsticks that illuminated the whole cave.

There were clothes scattered around everywhere and some other things I did not want to acknowledge for my mental health.

“How?-". “I found this place long time ago. I might have stolen some things like the matress and some snacks," she shrugged.

I turned to see the petite girl I supposedly housed for one night. She looked different from the last time we met.

She still looked innocent but I noticed the deep cut on her cheek, and after I saw her handle a gun she kind of looked badass.

“Are you going to keep looking at me?" I rolled my eyes. “Don't flatter yourself princess," she scoffed at my comment.

She walked to a pile of clothes rummaging through them. She stood up and pulled her phone out of her pocket, throwing away the ziplock that protected it from the water.

I suddenly remembered mine and pulled it out of my pocket. “Shit," I cussed as I watched the water drip out.

“Who where those?. Are you a criminal?. They blew up my friend. Wh-."

“Can you just shut up, I knew I should have left you there." I should have taken offence from what she said but my eyes had to just notice her white shirt stuck to her body revealing her black bra.

My cheeks burned and I looked up. She scoffed and pick out some clothing. She turned her back and removed her shirt. I look at her back and almost gasped at the sight of so many scars.

“Your parents didn't teach you not to look at a woman while she undresses," I turned around quickly, my face turns ng red from embarrassment.

She tapped me and dumped a black shirt and long pants into my arms. She was wearing a baggy blue shirt and grey sweatpants. She sat on the mattress and laid down.

“You can't sleep now you haven't answered my questions. I don't even know your name." She sighed and got up going to another pile of clothes and pulling out a container.

“My name Naomi, and put those clothes on first. The last thing we need is you getting a cold."

Do you like swimming?🏊.

If you do then why?.

And if you don't what do you enjoy doing?.