♠️Zion♠️

I woke up the next morning when the sun hit my face. I sluggishly got out of bed and went to check on my petite August visitor.

I knocked on the door a couple of times but she didn't answer. I needed to go to work and couldn't have her alone in my house so I opened the door making sure to close my eyes, didn't want to walk into her dressing.

I opened my eyes slowly, and surprisingly she wasn't there. I went to my front door and found it unlocked.

She just left without any notice.

How rude?!...

... Two weeks and there was no sight of the girl. I had been so distracted that is got into my personal life.

I started coming late for work and would drift to another world. “Thank you for coming," I said good bye to the last customers and slumped in the counter.

“So what up with you?" I almost jumped of the counter when Orson snuck up behind me.

His green eyes disappeared as he smiled. “What do you mean?" I played the I don't know what you are talking about game but he wasn't buying it. “You forgot to give the customers the business card in your hand."

I looked down at the card. “I forgot," he walked to me placing his hand on my shoulder. “You go home and rest I'll clean up the cafe," he said concern in his eyes. “No, really I'm fi-."

“The Zion I know never forgets this things, you are clearly stressed. Go home and maybe take the day off tomorrow" I looked at him.

Maybe he is right.

I've been thinking of that girl too much and it's gotten me exhausted.

I looked back at the cafe seeing Orson waving at me smiling. I smiled back and was about to get into my car when the building exploded.

I turned around looking at the firey mess tears welling up in my eyes. “O-orson." I dropped to my knees.

I got up and turned when I heard the gunshots. I looked at the small lady fighting and shooting down some of the multiple men after her.

She was dress in all black and had a mask covering her face. She turned to me and I froze in my place, I'd recognize those brown doe eyes anywhere. Her eyes widened when she realized it was me.

She ran to me and pulled of her mask. “Shit," she muttered under her breath before grabbing her keys and hopping into the driver's seat.

“Get in!" she shouted and I wasted no time. She drive at a crazy fast speed and I clenched my seat hard.

Was this the same girl I met or am I dreaming.

I looked back to see cars hot on our tail. This was really giving high speed criminal chase vibes, the only thing was I didn't think it was the cops that were chasing us.

The four Teslas shot at my car, “Hey, you won't give me money to repair this," I shouted but The girl pulled me back in.

“If you don't want your brains to be shot out then I advice you put your head in the car," I was about to protest but we made a huge turned making me move with it.

I held my chest as we got to the city bridge.

Of course there are no cars when I need someone to save me.

She stopped the car and I looked at her and then at the approaching cars. “Are you crazy?!". “Get down," she ignored my statement and got off the car.

I reluctantly got down and she stood at the edge of the bridge signaling me to come.

She removed her black jacket revealing her white shirt and held my hand very tightly as the car came closer. “We jump on three," she said making me look at her with wide eyes.

“What?!". “One."

“I didn't agree to this." The cars approached us and my heart dropped to my chest.

“Two." I gulped as I looked at the beneath us.

“Three." without letting my brain think I jumped with her diving into the salty water...

★ “Scan the area, they wouldn't have gotten far," I clicked my tongue to show my annoyance as my worthless men left.

“Sir we tried eliminating them like you ordered but they escaped."

Find them!" his voice roared.

“And don't kill them, bring Naomi and her little boyfriend to me"...

Hiya,

I was thinking of a fan name. Should I name my fans Violettas or should I stick with my Lovelys? 🤔.

Comment which on sounds better.

Also would you jump into the ocean with a complete stranger you don't know?.