Cast!

Casey Shepherd - 17 greaser

played by monica belluci

dallas winston - greaser 18

played by matt dillion

greasers
sophia johnson - 17 (you can imagine her however you want)
ponyboy curtis - 16
darry curtis - 20
sodapop curtis - 17
steve randle - 17
twobit mathew's - 18
johnny cade - 16
tim shepard - 18
curly shepard - 16
angela shepard - 16 (her and curly are gonna be twins just so that neither of them are under 16)
buck merrill - 20

socs
cherry valance - 17
bob sheldon - 18
randy anderson - 18
marcia - 17

Relationship with casey
dallas - s/o
sophia - bsf
ponyboy - close friends
johnny - close friends
sodapop - brother sister friendship
steve - flirty friendship
twobit - flirty friendship
darry - friends
tim - older brother
curly - younger brother
angela - younger sister
buck - friends
cherry - acquaintance
bob - acquaintance
randy - acquaintance
marcia - acquaintance

Backstory
Casey is the second oldest member of the shepherd kids, she left when she was around the age of 10 and moved in with her aunt and uncle because she wasn't made for the "tulsa life" she was a very good girl she couldn't fight and often came home brutally beat which always resulted in her older brother tim "avenging" her by beating the other people who hurt his sister as they were very close. It's been seven years since casey has been in the air of tulsa she was living in texas as her aunt and uncle moved their family including her to texas when she was twelve. In texas she went thru similar experiences, she couldn't stick up for herself which resulted in her being hurt, at the age of 13 she started taking fighting classes and becoming just like her brother. Though her aunt and uncle weren't the happiest people when she would come home at night with bruised knuckles they appreciated that she wasn't letting people walk all over her. In texas she became very popular, getting guys, having girls be jealous or in awe of her, she was an awesome fighter and most were to scared to even glance her way as they wouldn't stand a chance.  Now that she will be moving back to tulsa she plans on staying the way she is, though she is afraid she won't have the same rep which will bruise her ego she's finally ready to show everyone she can't be taken down as she once was. She is no longer that helpless 10 year old girl.

okayy kinda excited to start this new story I hope that y'all will like it. Leave a comment and vote! PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK ON ALL PARTS!!!