welcome home

Monday 8:00 am august 10 1980 tulsa, Oklahoma

As i stepped out into the bright sunlight from the tulsa airport, i had only two things on my mind finding my car in the parking lot and meeting up with my siblings. After 40 minutes of searching the parking lot i finally found my car, it's a black 1976 mustang, it cost me two years of work to get it. I take the utmost pride in my car because i bought it not only myself but it's one of the nicest things i own. Not that i hate being a greaser i can't help it but hopefully i'll get a little more respect with a socs car. I threw my bags in the back and hopped in the drivers seat and started the engine. it purred real loud, i smiled to myself i then realized i needed gas so i drove over to the dx.

As i pull in and infront of the gas pump i see a cloud of girls at the register. must be a cute guy i thought to myself i hopped out of my car and walked in. No one's head turned which is respectable but in the corner of my eye i see a group of 5 boys sitting in the corner in what seems like a makeshift booth from a diner in order for people to relax.

"okay girls i need to get back to work so if y'all will excuse your selfs now" said a male voice

they all sigh and turn around to head out the door i move and then i see a dashingly looking guy at the register who smiled with his bright pearly teeth.

"sorry bout that ma'am what can i help you with today" he says grinning

"uhm i need gas i'm parked at pump num" i start to say walking up to the register as i get interrupted.

"soda soda soda look at that car man it's a black 1976 mustang holy moly that thing is nice do you see it do you see it?!?!" he says with his eyes almost completely out of his head.

i giggle, "uh anyways that's my car and i need gas so who am i paying?"

"oh my gosh ma'am i'm sorry uh how how much gas is it that you need i'll pump and you can pay him at the register" "im steve by the way, what's your name? you look new, are you visiting? are you rich?!" he bombards me with questions.

"haha uh i'm a tulsa native but i've been gone for some time my names casey, i am definitely not rich i am in fact a grease and i need $20 dollars worth" i say smiling.

i can be nice when i wanna be and for being a grease i have quite a lot of money to my name but i'm definitely not no soc. I made myself back in texas and i was working, though i had a reputation i still had goals like not being poor.

"we'll i'm sodapop curtis, that guy over there in the tight black shirt is my eldest brother darry, the lavender jacket is my younger brother ponyboy, denim jacket is johnny cade, mickey mouse is two bit mathew's and that leather jacket guy is dallas winston, oh and the other guy is steve randle"

"we'll nice to meet you all" steve walks back in saying i'm all good to go, i pay soda and as i get ready to leave i hear a voice, it's low but not mean and scary, sure it sounds intimidating but not mean. i turn and see it's darry who spoke.

"i don't mean to overstep here ma'am but you look awfully familiar, could we uh get a last name?"

i was dreading having to tell them i was a shepherd tho tim has filled me in on things like this is the curtis gang and they are buddies i guess, shepherds have a rep and i just got here.

i bite my tounge. "shepard, casey shepherd" their jaws drop i continue, "i know i know the notorious tim shepherd is my older brother, and y'all probably didn't know he had another sister well he does i'm 17 older then curly and angela but younger then tim"

"tim never told us he had two hot sisters" dallas says smirking.

i glare at him, before they can say anything else i walk out the door and hop in my car. i can see all the boys run out as i pull away and speed down the street. i can't help but think this is gonna go exactly how i planned and i can't help but be scared.

okay so kinda short chapter but i wanted her and the gang to be introduced and the next chapter curly tim and angela will be introduced!