Chapter 1

A/N: okay so this is my new fanfic, I hope you guys like it:) let me know what you think in a comment below?(: yah!

Fix a heart

Chapter 1

"One's dignity may be assaulted, hvandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered." - Michael J. Fox

Blair's POV:

* 10 years ago **

"1..2..3..4!

My best friend Sadie and I shout in unison, pumping our feet to get more air before five comes along.

"5!" We shout together, letting go of the chains on the swing to jump off, laughing histarically as we land on our feet.

"I'm surprised you landed you clutz." I hear and all too familiar voice say from behind Sadie and I. My jaw tenses.

Harry.

"C'mon Blair just ignore him." Sadie whispers to me, grabbing my hand so we could walk away from the local park.

"I know you run away from me just because you love me!" He shouts from behind us.

I continue to walk with Sadie, my hand clutching hers, after six years of this bullying you think I'd be used to it now.

"Come on Bart just admit it." Harry laughs evily. Anger built up inside me at his stupid nickname for me, releasing Sadie's hand.

"I'll never love you Harry! Nobody will probably ever love you because of what and arse you are!" I shout back at him.

"Oh come on, I bet you would go out with me if I asked you. But like that would ever happen." He says, blowing a bubble with the mint gum that he chews on.

Tears pricked at my eyes, but I wont let him see me cry.

"Come on Blair. Just leave her alone Harry." Sadie says quietly, her presence startling me as she links her arm around mine.

"Fine, go. I don't care, your ugliness was getting on my nerves anyways."

I scoffed to myself at how stupid he sounded, but it still hurt. My eyes widened as I watched Harry's actions hopelessly, a green blob being stuck into my hair.

"You might want to get that out." He smirks evily, turning to walk away.

I let my tears roll down my cheeks freely as Sadie finally pulls me away, my hand reaching up to inspect the gum wad in my hair.

"Let's go to my house and fix it." Saide says quickly.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Come on Blair just one more store. Sadie says as she tugs on my arm, the millions of bags that hang off her wrists brushing against my leg as I stumble beside her.

She gasps, pushing back her blonde, curled hair as she comes to a hault, immediately pulling me into a fancy store.

"Sadie c'mon I have my shift in fifteen minutes!" I complain in irritation, pushing my dark hair away from my eyes.

"Blairy be patent." Sadie scolds.

I roll my eyes at the use of her nickname for me, leaning against the white, marble store wall as I watch her shift through a rack of blazers; glancing at my watch every five seconds.

"Sadie we need to leave, Kelly is going to kill me if I'm late AGAIN." I say referring to my boss, taking it into my own hands to get her out of this God forbidden mall, piking up the bags that she had set down by the rack and stomping away.

"Blair do not drop those bags! You might break my new glasses!" She calls after me, bending down to pick up her purse that had fallen from her grip as she scampers after me.

"Then get your arse over here, and let's go." I laugh.

You see, Sadie and I have been best friends for years. And I have lived with her at her flat for about a year now.

My mom and dad moved away to Flordia for my dads work, and I refused on going. And it's nice to live at a house alone with your best friend. When Sadie and and I turned eighteen, her high end rich parents bought her her own flat. As crazy as that sounds, she deserved it.

She got straight A's all through highschool, and just finished her college courses with perfect scores; the same with me. So now that we have no school to worry about, we are free.

Well except for my job at the local bakery in town, it's something that gives me some extra money to help out at the flat with Sadie.

Although there is not a need for it since she's basically rich. But that's something that I feel like I should do, I should contribute to something after all she's done for me.

Once we had gotten to Sadie's red mustang in the parking lot, she sets her bags in the backseat before settling into the car with me; firing up the engine with a smirk on her pink lips.

"I bet you that this baby could beat anything at a race." She says, putting the car into drive.

"Don't be stupid Sadie you could get hurt." I say back, slumping into my seat; glancing at the time on the dashboard.

She lets out a huff at my motherly side, turning up the radio. Right when the music starts to ooze through the speakers, the familiar voice makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out.

Sadie instantly changes the channel, giving me a glance.

"Sorry." She murmurs.

"I still can't believe that dick got famous." I murmur annoyedly, resting my head back against the seat.

"Yeah I know, well at least he's not around anymore right?" She asks.

I nod my head.

But I have to see him EVERYWHERE now. But at least not in person.

Harry had tortured me through elementary, and high school. I was free of him when we separated schools for college. Or at least I guess he didn't go to college, I guess he became famous.

I sigh as we reach our flat, knowing I will have to rush to work. I don't even bother on changing out of my jeans nod old flannel as I fling the bright red door open of the mustang, scampering out with my purse.

My eyes settle on my VW Bug in our driveway. This is my baby. My parents wanted me to get a better car, but I insisted on this. I love old cars, along with books, movies, furniture, ect.

I give Sadie a good bye wave before climbing into my own car, bolting it down our street as fast as my old car will allow to try and make it to work on time.