Chapter 19

Fix a heart

Chapter 19

"If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him." -Criss Jami

Harry's POV:

"Harry would you stop picking the shortest, and the most sluttiest things in the store?" Blair laughs as she holds up a dress, inspecting it a few racks over from me.

"Hey, I like that one." I tell her, referring to the dress she holds as I put the one I had selected for her back on the rack.

She smiles as she lays the light pink, tight fitting dress over her arm, walking over to me.

"Me too." She smiles.

"Dressing room?" I ask, looking to both our arms that are filled with clothes.

She nods her head before we head over to the dressing rooms, piling all the clothes onto the floor before Blair turns to me, pointing towards the door.

"Okay, out." She says.

"C'mon let me stay I want to see them." I tell her.

"I'll come out and show you." She laughs before pushing me out the door, shutting it.

I slump into a seat against the wall across from her dressing room, tapping my feet on the floor. I take out my phone as I wait, logging onto my twitter although I know I shouldn't.

The door opens and I lock my phone, setting it in my lap. I let out a breath, glad that she had came out before I saw something I might not have wanted to see.

I smile as I take a look at Blair, the pink dress that she had liked from before now adorning her body, ending before her knees, the cut outs in the sides exposing some skin.

"So?" She asks me with a smile.

I turn my finger around in a circle as a signal for her to spin. She obeys me as she puts her arms out beside her, spinning in a circle with a laugh.

"That ones great." I say.

She blushes, sticking her tongue out at me. "Wait, that's perfect." I say as I take my phone out, tapping on the camera.

"Harry!" She laughs as she covers her face.

"Oh come on just one!" I laugh.

She grunts before placing her hands on her hips, leaning forward before filling her cheeks up with air, crossing her blue eyes in an adorable matter as I take the picture.

"Perfect, just perfect." I tease.

I wasn't expecting what she did, leaning down and taking her sandal off her foot before tossing it at me, escaping back into the dressing room.

A few minutes later she pokes her head out of the door, her eyebrows crossed. "I think you picked out this one." She says, looking down to her body that is still blocked by the baby blue door.

"Come out." I say.

She rolls her eyes before stepping out, tugging the black material down self consciously.

I felt like an idiot as my mouth absentmindedly falls open, shutting it as I clear my throat, sitting up in my chair.

"Now that one, is more than great." I mutter.

The short, black dress makes her eyes stand out a lot. The hem of the dress ends mid thigh, the top cut low; the sleeves wrapping around the sides of her shoulders.

"I don't know, it's pretty short." She laughs.

"Like that matters." I chuckle.

She lets out a small laugh before escaping back into the dressing room, away from my wandering eyes.

Blair's POV:

I put my original clothes back on, leaving the stuff that I hadn't liked in the dressing room; or at least that's what I'll tell Harry. I don't want him to buy me a lot.

"That's all?" He asks as I walk out with the two dresses over my arm.

I nod my head, giving him a smile.

"I didn't like the others." I lie.

He rolls his eyes "Sure Blair."

I follow after him as he walks to the cashier, basically prying the two dresses from my grip, me giving him a glare as he hands them to the man.

"Stop being stubborn." He tells me.

Authors note: Hi my bbys! Comment and VOTE pleeeaaaseee! Thankyou for all your comments so far, and keep them coming!:)