Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything." -Santosh Kalwar

Blairs POV:

The first thing I heard was breathing, one that matched my own; calm and steady. And then, I heard the beautiful sound of rain pelting my bedroom window. I peek an eye open, knowing that Harry is asleep by the way his hand lyes limply over my bare skin that's concealed by the covers. When I begin to lift myself onto my elbow my muscles are a bit sore, but nothing terrible.

I rest onto my right elbow, Harry peacefully sleeping beside me, his torso facing me. I form a small smile, leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek, making his brow furrow in his sleeping state. I peck his other cheek, then his nose, and he still bounds to wake up. I shimmy my way up his chest silently while clutching the blanket to my bare body. I keep in a giggle as I see his lips part, watching as he puffs out a breath. I lean in, pecking his lips this time, his eyebrows raising. I peck his lips once more before kissing the corner of his mouth, my lips fluttering over every inch of his face. I know he's awake, but he stays put, a tired smile on his face, his eyes still closed as I continue the loving gestures.

I laugh against his lips as he leans up, capturing them with his. "Good morning handsome." I laugh in a whisper against his soft lips.

"I love waking up to this."

His voice is tired, the raspyness to it sending my heart wild. "So do I." My forehead rests against his before I sigh, leaning back down on the bed to rest my head on his chest, his hand running through my hair.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks me after a few moments of peaceful silence.

My cheeks flush with heat, "A bit sore is all." I admit to him. I feel his lips press to the top of my head.

"I've never had this before." Harry tells me.

"Had what?" I ask him curiously, my index finger trailing across his skin that's not covered by the blanket.

"A girl still with me in the morning. And I mean with me, all cuddled up and stuff." He admits, making me smile. I lift my head the slightest bit to press a soft kiss to the part of his chest which I lye on.

"I love you." I murmur quietly.

"I've never had that either." He tells me softly.

Harry has never had a girl that loved him, and the same way with him never loving a girl. I don't even think he thought it was possible for him to love a girl. I look up to him, placing my hands on either side of his face. "Hey, that doesn't matter anymore." I smile with a shake of my head.

"I love you." He tells me.

"And I love coffee." I wink to him.

He chuckles, "Do you want coffee?" He asks me.

"Yes please." I coo, a hand still placed on the side of his face. He laughs as he begins to lift himself from the bed, a shy smile crossing my face at the sight of his beautifully, tan, bare skin.

I lift the sheet over my eyes as he fully removes himself from the sheets, a chuckle being heard from Harry. I gasp as I hear his voice by my ear, "I'm pretty sure you've already seen everything there is to see, baby."

I've learned that Harry isn't the person to shy away from sexual things, "Harry." I complain, the sheet still over my eyes.

"I'll put boxers on." I hear him laugh, peeking from over the sheet to see him just tugging them up, my cheeks blazing.