37 - That apple

Bible's POV

"I have a photo shoot today... are you sure you want to go with me? It's going to be long..."

"No problem...I can. It'll be fun to see you in different outfits. What's the concept?!"

"I'm not sure...a few pieces from my collection were chosen, but they didn't say which ones...probably something fun and cute."

In addition to his fashion collection, Biu is doing a lot of modeling work for different magazines and countries since he won a contest as the Most Handsome Man Alive.

Today a team from China came to Vietnam especially to photograph him.

When we arrived at the studio, everyone was very friendly.

I was able to help him by speaking English with the team as mixing Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and English was getting complicated.

"Wow, we are having a photo shoot with two really handsome models today." the photographer said enthusiastically looking at us both . Someone told us he is a famous photographer from Hong Kong."

"Actually, I'm just here to watch Build." 

"Pity."

Photoshoot was really cute...very fun. Bui's bright smile and heavenly features were captured by the camera. I was so jealous of that photographer.

I felt a great nostalgia seeing him being photographed in all those poses alone...when we used to do it together.

We used to feel awkward together.

We used to laugh together.

We used to have fun together.

We used to get tired together after a thousand poses and perfectly taken pictures.

But we can't do none of this together anymore...

"Okay, let's have a break." Photographer said.

"Hey...are you okay?!" Build rushed to me, worried.

"I should be asking you that. You've bein posing for hours now...and still manage to smile so happily."

"I am happy?!"

"Oh, really?! Are you happy to pose to him?!"

"No...I'm happy to see you while posing to him. So I can easily smile."

"I made you blush shyly, honey"

"You were so cheese, Biu..."

"You liked it."

We smiled and laugh. 

I missed his sense of humor so much. He's really a sunshine...my sunshine. He was surrounded by darkness for so long...but even so he's the only one that can light the day.

"Build, change clothes, please... let's take some pictures of you wearing your collection."

"Sure...which one?!"

"Stormy desire"

"Oh...okay"  Bui made a face of surprise.  Afterwards he went to the dressing room.

While Biu changed clothes, the staff changed the scenery.

A huge bed was placed in the center of the studio. Lights have been dimmed.

The whole environment was "suggestive". 

Build came from the dressing room.

Suddenly Stormy Desire started to make sense.