episode 1

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 2000
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 : 15/ 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 

Today is a truly special and celebratory day for Kang industry as it's honor the 58th birthday of our esteemed founder and CEO, Mr. Kang Taehl. Kang industry stands as one of the largest and most prosperous companies in Korea, a true testament to Mr. Kang's vision and leadership. As a proud father, Mr. Kang has raised three talented sons and a daughter who will carry on his legacy as the future heirs of Kang industry.

The eldest son, Kang Hagyun, not only holds thirty percent of the company shares but also possesses an incredibly composed and serene demeanor. Although he lacks extensive experience in managing a company, his calm and collected nature instills confidence in those around him.

The second eldest son, Kang Jangi, may not have the most impeccable manner of speaking, but he brings a wealth of valuable experience in working within the company holding a 20 percent share of kangs industry

And Kang Jieyin, the only daughter of the Kangs, has a bad temper and a poor attitude. She even has an extra attitude because of her wealth, holding a 20 percent share of the company.

Kang Helicon, the youngest son of the Kangs, doesn't have any share in the company. Helicon ,who made mistakes in the past and doesn't have a good relationship with Taehl, made sure he was not in the race for the heir position. However, Taehl possesses the sweetest demeanor among them all. It doesn't matter that he doesn't hold any share as he has his own Entertainment company and is quite content with it.

-
Kang Hagyun, the eldest son, is married to a woman name Kang Smoini from a wealthy family, and together they have a son named Kang Doha, who is the eldest grandchild of Kang Taehl.

Kang Jangi is married to a woman named Kang Grayni, and they have a daughter named Kang Suhi.

Kang Jieyin has a husband named Kim Prebin.

Kang Helicon is married to a famous Korean actress named Kang Ruchi, and they have two beautiful daughters. The eldest daughter is named Kang Kui, and the youngest daughter is named Kang jingyi , who is the youngest member of the Kang family.

( The introduction of kangs")

-----------

Sir, can you please enlighten us about your upcoming project?" the paparaji inquired, as Kang Taehl arrogantly disregarded everyone else present. Without acknowledging the line of reporters who had gathered to ask questions to the wealthiest man in Korea, he simply strode into his company. Exuding an icy demeanor and emotionless expression, he accompanied his wife, clad in a beautiful traditional hanbok, on his left side. Meanwhile, his eldest son stood on his right side, and his second eldest son trailed behind on his left. On his back, his daughter stood on his right side, emanating a chilly presence that exuded opulence.

Assertively, he came and sat on his main chair, exuding a cold aura that sent chills down the spines of his employees who were diligently working there. One by one, all the family members entered and took their respective seats. 'Can we start this ceremony, my sir?' asked his manager, prompting him to begin. Nodding in acceptance, he was interrupted by his wife who said, 'Can you please stop for a while? Helicon is about to arrive, and it wouldn't be right to start your birthday ceremony without your son.' She attempted to convince him, but he remained emotionless and simply replied, 'If he has to come, he can come already. We can't delay this ceremony because of someone,' his voice carrying a frigid tone. His wife sighed, acknowledging her husband's words, knowing that he prioritized completing the ceremony over the presence of their son, even if only for a few minutes.

--
"We have finally arrived," Helicon said joyfully while looking at his wife. "We are already late and you are behaving as if nothing is happening," Ruchi said, tense because they are running behind schedule of ceremony . "So what if we are stuck in traffic, it's not our fault," Helicon said without showing any worry about being late. "Are you serious? Listen, Helicon, Appa is already not very happy with you and your behavior. Please show some seriousness. I don't want more distance between us and our family," she said with a serious and worried expression. Helicon took a sigh and said, "I know he is angry with me but..." Ruchi cut him off and said, "Please, for today, can you behave politely, Helicon? It's not just about us, but think about our daughter and the future difficulties she may face being part of this family." Ruchi's seriousness was clear in her voice. "But..." Helicon was about to say something, but he stopped upon seeing Ruchi's expression. "Okay, her highness," he said again in a joyful tone, which made Ruchi smile .
"

Yo, appa, did we arrive?" Kui, 17-year-old Helicon's daughter, asked sleepily while rubbing her eyes. She had just woken up after hearing her parents' voices. "Yeah, my daughter, we're here!" Helicon replied, grinning. "Hey, Kui, could you wake up Jingyi now that we're here?" Ruchi asked, and Kui nodded. "Sure, mom. Yo, Jingyi, wake up! We're at grandpa's house!" Kui exclaimed, trying to wake her sister who had been sleeping. After a while, Jingyi finally opened her eyes, but she seemed a bit groggy.

When she finally opened her eyes, she was surprised. "Holy crap, how did I get here?" she thought. She remembered falling off a bridge into a river, but now she was safe and sound.

I can't believe it! How did I end up here? I remember falling off the river," she thought. But her shock only intensified as she looked down and realized she was in the body of a young girl. As she glanced at the calendar, she was surprised to see it was the year 2000 . Although she couldn't comprehend how she got there or who the people around her were, she remained optimistic and tried to make sense of her situation. Amidst her confusion, her gaze fell on one person....

Chapter 1 is finished

Please vote and tell me how it was

Target 16+ vote for next chapter