episode 4

"Kim Taehyung," she whispered with a sense of surprise, her emotions momentarily overpowering her

"Kim Taehyung," she whispered with a sense of surprise, her emotions momentarily overpowering her. As she stumbled and found herself on the floor, she couldn't help but be fixated on the boy standing before her.

The 15-year-old boy, "Kim Taehyung," son of one of Korea's most prominent businessmen and a close friend of Kang Hagyun, attended the ceremony as a family friend. He observed the girl with a cold expression, yet a hint of confusion lingered in his eyes as he wondered why she was looking at him so intently.

"Are you okay?"

he asked, his voice carrying a weighty concern. He maintained direct eye contact with Jingyi, who remained on the floor, still in a state of shock and displaying other emotions that were not easily decipherable.

After a few moments of not receiving a response or any emotions from the girl, he gently reached out his hand to help her stand up. However, she continued to stare at him. He moved his hand in front of her eyes, which brought Jingyi back to her senses. She noticed his hand and placed her hand on top of his, using his help to stand up while they maintained eye contact.

"Helicon: Jingyi's daughter,

" Helicon said as he rushed towards her with his wife Ruchi. They appeared worried. As Ruchi approached, she immediately embraced Jingyi. For a moment, Jingyi was startled, but she could sense the motherly love in Ruchi's hug. And she hugged back, she realized going to create a messy .

"After a few seconds, Ruchi exclaimed, 'Baby, what happened? Why are you here? Is everything okay?' Her words dripped with concern, showing her genuine worry. Then, she realized that her initial panic could ruin her plan. She knew she had to act calm and composed to ensure its success, and she momentarily forgot about the chaos that had just occurred.

Jingyi: I'm alright, Eooma. She said in a calm voice, trying her best to stay composed despite the situation with Mr. Kang and Mrs. Kang. However, she didn't understand why she didn't want to treat them coldly.

As Helicon arrived, he noticed Taehyung standing there and looking at Jingyi. Suddenly, his fatherly protective instinct kicked in, as he wanted to shield his daughter from boys.

He asked Taehyung,

Helicon: Boy, what are you doing here?
With a slightly forced smile,

Taehyung, who had been looking at
Jingyi, glanced at him.

Taehyung: I was just helping your daughter. She fell down, and I was making sure she was okay. I'll take my leave now.

He said, his voice calm yet cold. He was about to leave when Jingyi stopped him, saying,

Jingyi: Tae.

Her words acted as a catalyst in Helicon's mind.

Why was she calling him and using a nickname with so much affection? He wondered.

Taehyung looked at her with a cold expression, but there was a hint of confusion in his eyes.
Taehyung: How do you know my name? Well, I am Taehyung, not Tae," he said with a hint of surprise in his voice, gazing deeply into her eyes. However, it only made Jingyi chuckle.

Jingyi: I know, I know," she replied, still chuckling.

Jingyi: Well, you're so cute that I think I fell for you at first sight," she boldly confessed, causing both Helicon and Ruchi's eyes to widen.

Helicon: WHAT?!" he exclaimed, receiving a quick smack on the head from Ruchi.

Ruchi: Stop it, Helicon. Don't overreact," she said, glaring at him. Although she herself was shocked at her daughter's direct confession.

Helicon: I can't believe it," Helicon said in shock. How could she say something like that? Jingyi seemed to forget that she was just a child but her mind was still acting like an adult.

The girl continued staring at the boy with admiration, while the boy himself was completely bewildered by what was happening.

Jingyi turned to her parents and confidently said, 'I ain't afraid to show how I feel. Right?' She looked at them with big puppy eyes, and her mom couldn't say anything so she just said, 'N-No,' with a fake laugh. But before Helicon could say anything, Ruchi put her hand over his mouth. Jingyi then pleaded, 'Can you guys please leave? I want to talk to him.' She acted all innocent and her mom couldn't resist, so she said, 'Sure, let's go Helicon.' But Helicon protested, saying 'No,' but Ruchi dragged him along anyway. Once they were outside, Jingyi took a deep breath and let go of Taehyung's hand. She placed her hand over her heart and Taehyung looked at her with raised eyebrows, asking, 'Wanna explain something?' He had a lot of questions but could only find the words to ask this one. Jingyi replied, 'Yeah, it was just a little lie.'

Taehyung: Wow, did you just create a melodrama in there?

He exclaimed being hyper unable to believe that the girl said everything was just a lie.

Jingyi: Hey, listen, I didn't create any lie. I just said I wanted to escape from their questions. But I really like you, Tae.

She said with a loving gaze directed at him.

Taehyung: You're unbelievable. I don't even know you, girl.

He said with an intense glare.

Jingyi: Aw, you're so cute. Let me introduce myself. I am ju- Sorry, Kang Jingyi, the youngest granddaughter of Kang Taehl, from whose birthday ceremony you came.

She said with a wide smile, while Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing.she never saw that much bold girl , well this bold girl was his wife

Jingyi's POV:

He wasn't just the same innocent baby tiger who acted cold in front of everyone. He was just a cute and funny baby from the inside. I never thought I would see you again after that, but as fate would have it, I am standing in front of you now, Tae. I hope we can be together again.

She thought, unknowingly allowing a tear to escape her eyes, which Taehyung noticed. He himself didn't know why, but he didn't like seeing tears in her eyes.

Taehyung : hey girl- I mean jingyi why are you crying

He asked