Chapter 2

Noon had passed. Jacqueline arranged her book collection, organized one shelf with books by Japanese authors. On a small table he placed a white small vase with blue figures. He had bought it from a bazaar. That coffee table was the tea table. He could see the window and the sunlight touched him with his rays. There she found her peace from what tormented her. The door knocked and he went to open. It was Amelia. She excitedly entered the room.

 - Let me show you what I got. ! she said excitedly 

 Jacqueline looked at her 

 -I got this Gucci velvet bag with the bee on it.. look at detail... Said

 -Hm... nice it seems... she replied 

 -And a pair of Louboutin pumps, they were  on sale... And with that... May the old man who took them from him be well... she said Her gaze darkened... 

 -Come on.. Don't tell me you're jealous? said Amelia... 

 -I'm not jealous... You know very well that I live without these luxuries... another troubles me... 

 -What; 

- I'm thinking of going to Japan... I found a student exchange program. They want a good score. An announcement will be made at the end of the semester... and I have to do something worthwhile... maybe some article publications would help me... she said 

 - Yes, but you won't get a... I don't know... Maybe you should take time for yourself... Your hair needs a change... and your clothes too... she said -I do my job fine and with what I have... My clients are more reliable this way... 

 -I don't know about you... but I will do this job for a long time... 

 -And then... What are you doing here? I mean why are you studying? 

 -Come on now... To find a rich good son-in-law from a good family and together to make a happy family... as always... . How long will you be doing this job... 

 -I have the credits of the master's degree for next year as well... I'm collecting money, but it's not enough... And as I told you... I want to go to Japan... to do my PhD there... There no one will know what I was here... as in Lyll... 

 -I don't like the difficult life... I can't stand it anymore... I've been working since I was 14... This thing saved me from very extreme situations... and you know it... 

 -And love... Isn't love for you? -No... There is no... The men I know don't know what that word means... and I decided to forget her... And it would be good if you forget it too...

 -I want a normal life... I can't hide... -Look to be nice to your customer... Have you seen what it's like? 

 -Yes.. today I received a photo.. I admit that he is a handsome man but quite young. not even 30 plays to be... Said 

 George Birch had returned home. His wife, Alicia, was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. He took off his jacket and hung it up.

-How did your day go? 

 -Work...  You know the usual... Did you cook anything? I honestly haven't eaten anything all day... 

 -Hmm ordered... You know I don't feel like cooking... and get those crab sushi that I like... 

 He didn't say a word.  He went to the fridge which was empty... 

-You didn't even go to a supermarket?

 -No.. The nail technician had come. You know.. and so to speak.. 

 He tried not to get upset. He went to his office and called his brother.

 -Come on.. Did you send your photo? -We had not made such an agreement... said he sternly

 -I couldn't send mine for obvious reasons... Said

 -I sent a... yesteryear... When I was 22 years old... 

 -Wtf man!? And show will he recognize you? 

 -Come on.. I haven't changed much... 

 -Are you playing me like that? 

 -There is nothing wrong.. I'll talk to her.... Do you want me to tell her about our agreement? said ironically 

-No, no... He shouldn't know we're brothers and don't even think of it as a joke... He said sternly... 

 -Well... But you should know that I still haven't thought about what I'm going to do... 

-What do you mean you haven't thought of... have sex.. and it's over.. 

 -Hm.. well.. 

She looked at her phone and saw Andrew's picture.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-This dude seems to be at least 25... He must have good genes... to look ten years younger.. thought  Amelia 

 -Why do younger people always happen to you? 

- They probably think I'm sexually experienced... Most people say that's what I get them out... 

 -Yes.. Have you thought about what you will wear? 

 -Yes... Here's that satin dress and that beautiful trench coat with nude pumps, what do you think? 

 -Hm..  you should wear  a red lipstick ... Men really like it... 

-Yes... 

 She took a bath, straightened her hair and put some make up on . Then she got dressed and she took her bag. She took the bus and pulled out of her bag the book George Birch had told her. When she arrived at the hotel, she stood for a while looking for Andrew. He was outside the hotel trying to park. He walked into the hotel and saw her sitting on the couch staring at the window. He stepped forward and stood in front of her.

 -Miss Lacroix; She looked up and saw him. He didn't look like the photo. He wore a dark blue long-sleeved T-shirt, blue jeans in the same shades, and his hair was shorter and darker. He looked very charming.

 -O Andrew ? He looked at her in a serious tone. He thought for a while that his brother was fucking chicks under his own name. 

 -Andrew Nelson right? 

-Yes... 

 -I am  very pleased to meet you... she said and stood up 

 He smiled.

 -So... Do you want to go to the room you booked?

 -Which room.. Amm... In the end I didn't book it... Where would you like us to go, miss... said he 

-Wherever you want... You choose... she said 

 -Where would you really like us to go Miss Lacroix. I would like us to go where you want... What have you missed the most...? 

V A V E L ( TOM HIDDLESTON FANFICTION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें