Chapter 10

-Zayn's POV-

Damn.I lost to Zayla.SHE'S STRONGER THAN ME.

We cat fighted , then played hitting very funnily until she dropped me to the floor.

She then began screaming like a maniac.

"I WON THIS TIME POPSTAR! SCORE 1 FO ZAYLA! AHAHAHAH!"

She then helped me stand up  , and we went to drink water , we then saw the time.1 1 : 2 7  , but not only that , we still hadn't turned the twitcam off.I began to speak.

"ZAYLA WE DIDN'T MAKE THE TWITCAM OFFLINE"

"ZAYN YOU DIDN'T PUT THE TWITCAM ONLINE"

I  face palmed myself as we both exited the kitchen and into where the place our fight broke off.We began talking , then I to the directioners and eventually turned it off.That was one hell of a twitcam.

The poor dog eventually crauled up to Zayla probably all tired from our screaming and fighting.She then petted it and left towards the guest room I had shown her.I went to my room , changed into pjs and met up with Zayla in her room.She was kissing the dog goodbye.

I smiled at her as she undid her ponytail and got inside of the bed.

"Nighty Night PopStar"

I smirked as she raised eyebrows.

"Night Sugar"

We then hugged each other as I left to my room to catch at least a bit of slumber.All I can say is today was a hell of a hilarious day.

// no author's note , this is another updated chapter :P //