Chapter 24

-Harry's POV-

I shouldn't have done that move.I probably now made everything we could of had with Zayla awkward.Gracie and Zayla soon left back to America while we continued our tour.It's been almost two months since that happened and we still haven't talked by then.

But around me , everything is different , Zayn seems much happier than ever which is weird for him , Louis seems to be smiling more often than before , Liam looks all lovey-dovey and Niall looks the same.I can't help but feel sad and depressed at myself on compared to the lads.

But I'm gonna do something to get her back and I know it may seem crazy but it's worth it , I-I can't handle the guilt anymore.And since we have like 5 free days , it'll be good.

-Zayla's POV-

It's been almost two months since i last saw my precious wittle zaynie malik and talked to Harry.I can't help but still feel in a huge DE-NIALL..DeNiAl.denial.Okay....

Gracie is back at her hometown visiting her parents again and I'm stuck here in .. wait for it....

NEWWW YOOOOOOOORRKKKKKKK

CONGRETE JUNGLES WERE DREAMS ARE MADE OFFFF THERE'S NOTHING!-

*Knock Knock*

Well whomever the chicken nuggets you are , you have just distrupted my precious singing moment.I sighed as I stood up from my comfty chair of where I was and headed towards the dorm door.I opened the door and there stood a man?

What the? Is he going to kidnap me? oh hell to the no , you all need jisus craist if you are gonna kidnap me , i'm to young to suffer-

The man in disguise entered and closed the door quickly before pulling me into a kiss.Wow , this kiss brought me by surprise , I kissed the man back and that went on for awhile until we were out of breath.But really? Whom is this man? He is a really good kisser anyways.

Shiz.I almost peed in my pants as the man undisguised himself.It was Harry , he was blushing hard as same as me and we looked down.This was so unexpected I mean...

"Harry..."

He looked up to me with those green eyes that almost half off the female population of the world swoon for and spoke.

"I'm sorry Zay , but I'm afraid it's time I tell you this"

I raised eyebrows at him as he spoke once again.

"I like you Zayla , but as like like , and I came all the way from Barcelona to tell you , I couldn't hide it anymore , it made me feel like if I didn't have a chance with you or anything , I've been fancing you since the day we met on the skype of Zayn , but I know you don't like me as I do , you view me as the Womanizer or the Player or whatever like everyone else I meet"

What? Is this Harry telling me he fancy's me? He flew all the way here? Oh my god.But guess what biachess I like him back.I kissed him and he was now the one to be surprised.

"So you do fancy me?"

I blushed hard and said a small yes before looking up back again to his green eyes.I swear this moment felt like if we we're infinite.