Chapter 23

-Zayla's POV-

"OMG ZAYNIE GUESS WHAT"

Zayn glared at me since he was talking probably with Perrie.He ended the call soon before darting his attention back to me.

"What Zayla ? You interrupted my deep convo with Pez"

I raised eyebrows before speaking and rolling my eyes.

"Gracie told me yesterday that she and Lou finally began talking , she said he even threw at her a few flirty remarks which means-"

"He probably likes her but is in denial with that Eleanor"

Yup exactly how Zayn finished the sentence for me.But don't get me wrong , I'm also in denial in a way , or as you could say , falling in the friend zoning area.

yesterday....

"zayla , i need to speak to you privately"

i rolled my eyes at Harry whom was just across me in my hotel room.He is the second closest lad from the 1D band I have grown close too apart from Zayn.Harry literally since we met by Skype , began texting me everyday almost like Zayn but differently.You could say he's now like my second partner in crime.

"we are in a private place silly"

he smirked before speaking once again in his everlasting deep slow voice to me.

"how about we play a small game eh? to let time pass?"

"I will agree to do this in one condition unless it doesn't contain anything dirty or sexual okay? because I know your ways from the few times I've met and texted you Styles"

He led a deep chuckle escape his lips as he explained the game , but I actually the whole time didn't put attention on what he was saying for concentrating on how good of a boyfriend he would be.Then his next actions are what surprised me.He whispered in my ear which caused me to shiver.

"babe i know you aren't paying attention to me"

I led a blush go up to my cheeks as we got close , very close may I say that our foreheads we're touching and we we're about to kiss when.

"I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU , YOU'RE EVERYTHING THAT I SEE"

My phone rang as we both separated awkwardly and I answered.

"Hello?"

It was Gracie.Then she told me how she got closer to Lou and blah , but I didn't told her about what she just interrupted.She would freak the hell out so no.I ended the call and saw Harry there on the couch playing with his phone.

I then cleared my throat and saw him.He then stood up and spoke once again.

"Well , nice seeing you babe , so goodnight"

He then left quickly out of my room.Damn this is f up.I think  I just ruined what Harry and I had or was going to have probably.

// so , I do know that before I edited this story , Zayla dated Niall Josh but I decided to change that to something better because I got a better idea than that okay? and once again , if you all have any questions on the story , feel free to ask :) //