Maven Amerson Sanchez

The group decided to just eat at these famous resto. The Cuisine. I've read the big italicized letters placed delicately on the building. We were all seated at a big rectangular table and everyone were charged now. They were laughing too loud that made everyone glance at us. The thought of it made me shook my head.

I was just laughing along with them and didn't really converse, not as if it's need. Adrienne was so on it that she wouldn't even shut up.

"You're so silent," The man that was seated next to mine implied. Napabaling ako sa kaniya bago umiling.

"Just tired, Raf." I responded. That was when he scooted his chair towards mine. He seems like leaning towards me as he placed his arm at the top of my chair. He then tap his shoulder, implying me to lean at it.

His action moved me a bit. He sure is my closest friend.

"Thank you," I mouthed at him. He smiled. During that moment Gwen stood up, and was about to exit from the group.

"Saan ka Gwen?" Cyrus asked. His question caught some of our friends eyes.

"Comfort room, " she responded curtly. Before she turn her back from us, she gave me a glance and then proceeded.

I sighed.

"Don't you think you're very harsh on her? She's our friend yet you treat her with so much indifference." I said, almost whispering. Raf just shook his head and pushed my head at his shoulder. He then placed his resting arm at my hair, caressing it softly.

"Sorry I slept. Hindi ka tuloy nakapagpahinga," he responded, whispering back.

"You're diverting the topic," I replied. I heard him sigh.

"I find it awkward, Mau. She knows all I can offer is friendship. She's kind but she's not who I want." He said. That made me roll my eyes.

"Come on, when will your feeling for your first love dies, Raf. It's been almost a decade and half." I implied, mocking his feeling for his unnamed first love.

He chuckled.

"It'll be with me, Mau. It's etched in me," he responded with such a tone that I can't name just yet. I rolled my eyes again and just chuckled.

"Such a loverboy," I remarked later on.

"Oy, did I just heard the word "loverboy"? " Zoren blasted. With his loud, almost screaming tone he caught our friends attention. They all turned at us with a knowingly grin.

I rolled my eyes at them and was about to take my seat properly when Raffy didn't let me.

"Just take a rest, will you." he grunted, seemingly annoyed.

"Iba talaga ang epekto ng dagat, bakla!" Cyrus shrieked and flirtatiously tapped Neil's biceps.

I laughed at her remarked.

"Hoy, kayo na no?" Shyna asked with her anticipating eyes.

"Yeah, tell us. Kanina ko pa kayo nakitang naglalampungan diyan ah." Vallyrie said as she pointed me and Raffy.

"Grabe'ng chansing naman iyan, Raf. Sa harapan ko pa talaga. Ba't di mo muna subukang ligawan ako bago 'yang pinsan ko?" Emmanuel then said. Halos magkagulo sa mesa namin dahil sa pang-i-intriga nila.

I was laughing though. They were too funny to look at. Like, they were all anticipating.

"Finally tol --!" Kyle cut short when Sophia stuffed his mouth with a burger.

"Eat your food, Kyle."I heard Sophia uttered. Kyle then munched his food with a grin plastered on his face. He even glanced at Raffy and wiggled its brows at him. Mabilis naman siyang tinaliman nang titig nito.